Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST SACK HIM NOW

Fri May 27, 2011 10:39 am

as we are al awear jones isnt going to leave unless he gets a job of payed off,i can only see him stayin, and if that was to happen then the game we love the team we support isnt going to fell the same as it did last year,or any other year infact joneshas lost the support of the fans the team, back room staff the lot, after all the last 2 years he as sed give me wat in need and i will get this club were it belongs the (premiership) and that never happend altho any body with an holl in there ars would of got us up last year,

so take a gamble pay him is 1 million pound or just under wateva it is, its wa most of the fans want as we are the 1s who keep this club going, i for 1 can only c are crowds next year being around 18000+ plus if we lucky, that 5000 down a game
which is 135.000 pound a game we would lose, a high profile manager will get the gatesflooding again and the money we payed jones to leave we would ge bk in 6 games with the fist few games selling out, which will not happen once next seaon with jones still being there,

Re: JUST SACK HIM NOW

Fri May 27, 2011 10:42 am

Beasty1988 wrote:awear

Please accept my heartfelt apologies but I couldn't read the rest after seeing that :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 10:45 am

no excuse for spelling that poor. x

Fri May 27, 2011 10:46 am

never mind but i no wa i mean didnt have 2 read it did u, english not the best

Fri May 27, 2011 10:47 am

Beasty1988 wrote:never mind but i no wa i mean didnt have 2 read it did u, english not the best

To be fair you probably make some good points. I just cant be bothered to read it :thefinger: