Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AT THE END OF THE DAY

Fri May 27, 2011 9:23 am

whether you want sam back or you dont
whether yo want DJ to manage or you dont
whatever the malaysians decide to do we have to get on with it right or wrong it is up to them end of,
so lets stop all this bickering and just get on with it and see what unfolds,yes i would love sam back but if the malaysians decide no then so be it.
i would love DJ to go but if the malaysions decide no then so be it,i will still be there next year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: AT THE END OF THE DAY

Fri May 27, 2011 10:10 am

beddau blue wrote:whether you want sam back or you dont
whatever the malaysians decide to do we have to get on with it right or wrong it is up to them end of,
so lets stop all this bickering and just get on with it and see what unfolds,yes i would love sam back but if the malaysians decide no then so be it.
i would love DJ to go but if the malaysions decide no then so be it,i will still be there next year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I too will be there regardless but maybe a little more vocal in my unsupport (is that a word :dontknow: ) of the manager :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 10:18 am

01443casual wrote:

I too will be there regardless but maybe a little more vocal in my unsupport (is that a word :dontknow: ) of the manager :ayatollah:

Ah yes, but ultimately we'll all be singing "Davey Jones Barmy Army...." if we were to make a good start!!

Nature of the beast I suppose....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 10:32 am

Does the decision to replace DJ solely rest with the Malaysians though?

Fri May 27, 2011 10:36 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
01443casual wrote:

Ah yes, but ultimately we'll all be singing "Davey Jones Barmy Army...." if we were to make a good start!!

Nature of the beast I suppose....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I can honestly say I wont. I'm such a miserable c**t I havent sang a manager's name since Eddie May. Maybe it's something to do with growing up :lol: I always refuse to sing players names apart from Bellamy's but the song is too long and cant be fuckin bothered :D

I do love a bit of the 'greatest team in football' never fail to sing that :ayatollah: