Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT KEBAB..............

Thu May 26, 2011 7:02 pm

CHICKEN OR DONNER ??

For me it got to be chicken kebab meat and chips all the salad and plenty of garlic sauce

Whats yours ....

Re: WHAT KEBAB..............

Thu May 26, 2011 7:06 pm

aint fussed on kebabs :oops: :oops:

Thu May 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Cant beat a chicken donner after a few stellas from chippy lane, allways buy extra large and chuck 3/4 away haha

Thu May 26, 2011 7:08 pm

CHICKEN :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

NO chilli sauce though :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D

Thu May 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Half the stomach upsets after a kebab are down to the salad. Its covered and resyed day after day.

Chicken shish, barbacue and chilli sauce.

Thu May 26, 2011 7:12 pm

stuckster wrote:Half the stomach upsets after a kebab are down to the salad. Its covered and resyed day after day.

Never had an upset stomach touch wood

But i think of lettcue onion tomatos olives and chilis are part of my 5 a day haha

Thu May 26, 2011 7:15 pm

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:
stuckster wrote:Half the stomach upsets after a kebab are down to the salad. Its covered and resyed day after day.

But i think of lettcue onion tomatos olives and chilis are part of my 5 a day haha

I sed to love walking home drunk and eating a donor, then wake up in the morning with fat down your arms like candle wax!!!

Thu May 26, 2011 7:16 pm

stuckster wrote:
RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:

I sed to love walking home drunk and eating a donor, then wake up in the morning with fat down your arms like candle wax!!!

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Or better still waking up staving n munching a cold kebab !
Which ill admit to doing a few times haha

Thu May 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Last time I had a kebab, I was pulliong leaves off trees, using them as tissues. Woke up with green chlorophyl on my face :oops:

Thu May 26, 2011 7:18 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Last time I had a kebab, I was pulliong leaves off trees, using them as tissues. Woke up with green chlorophyl on my face :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 7:20 pm

And there's a great leveller when you see a smartish bird buying a kebab, suddenly you think you may have a chance......

Thu May 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Not better than a bird who will much a kebab with you drink a few beers and watch match of the day and football league show... but still looks like a lady and acts like a lady :) do these exist ??