Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOUVE GOT TO LAUGH

Thu May 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Not only is there all this doom and uncertainty around Cardiff City at the moment and NO statement or anything from the board...just to cheer you all up..when you log onto the Cardiff City official website ..in the right side of the screen is highlights of how swansea and reading got to the final...including pratley with his shirt off and the liberty stadium errupting...my god they know how to make us feel proud and happy down the CCS....

:ayatollah:

Re: YOUVE GOT TO LAUGH

Thu May 26, 2011 6:20 pm

who else but cardiff!?? :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:20 pm

ccfcdor wrote:Not only is there all this doom and uncertainty around Cardiff City at the moment and NO statement or anything from the board...just to cheer you all up..when you log onto the Cardiff City official website ..in the right side of the screen is highlights of how swansea and reading got to the final...including pratley with his shirt off and the liberty stadium errupting...my god they know how to make us feel proud and happy down the CCS....

:ayatollah:

Its worse than jones bringing matthews on with 20mins left and parkin then playing 1 LONG ball to him in 25mins at 2-0 down :lol:
:lol:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Thu May 26, 2011 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 26, 2011 6:21 pm

as the saying goes "ONLY AT CARDIFF CITY"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:40 pm

If Mr. Risdale was still here he'd have JB's shirts for sale...

Buy a swansea shirt for wales, for Cardiff, all profits to my back pocket, errrmm , the pay Dave Jones a decent wage fund I mean, same thing probably........ :shock:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:45 pm

The ridddler is currenty buying argyle and selling the land around the ground as we speak sounds like hes done this sort of thing before :lol:
http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/news/Secre ... ticle.html

Thu May 26, 2011 6:58 pm

wheres the riddler going to get a £1 from. hes on the bones of his ass :roll: