Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some good personal news

Thu May 26, 2011 1:10 pm

My son has had his TAG approved...him and Stefan are both home Monday June 6th hopefully Rob C will be home the following day..that completes the time for all those send down early days of February.

Re: Some good personal news

Thu May 26, 2011 1:18 pm

corky wrote:My son has had his TAG approved...him and Stefan are both home Monday June 6th hopefully Rob C will be home the following day..that completes the time for all those send down early days of February.

at last,some positive news on this forum. :ayatollah: buzzing for you and your family mate,better get the fridge stocked up :D

Thu May 26, 2011 1:53 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good luck to all those up tomorrow.

Thu May 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Great for you and your family Corky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 2:07 pm

corky wrote:My son has had his TAG approved...him and Stefan are both home Monday June 6th hopefully Rob C will be home the following day..that completes the time for all those send down early days of February.

That'll be a relief for you and the family, Corky....

Happy for you all....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Great news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm glad for you Corky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BTW this might sound like a stupid question (mainly because it is) but can you take a shower or bath with a TAG on? Just something I have always wondered about :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 2:52 pm

yes mate, especially if they put it on your false leg :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Great news Corky bet your all bubbling.

Thu May 26, 2011 3:05 pm

well done pass on our congratulations :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 3:57 pm

well done pass on our congratulations :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Great News Corky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Thu May 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Great news for your son, you & all of your family.

Thu May 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Great news :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 4:19 pm

very pleased,good news for you...i hope Connely will be coming out the next day,as he wasn't looking at all well the last time i went to visit him,worst thing that happened to him was being transferred to the 'open' side of the prison,he felt like it was starting his sentance all over again.

Thu May 26, 2011 5:10 pm

I seen Rob from a distance a couple of weeks ago but not to talk to, my son said Rob works loads of hours over the farm and starts work very early, that is why he probably looked knackered mate...Pete said Rob was fine last time I talked to him, but like you say the sooner they are out the better

Thu May 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Good news. I was watching a police programme last night,they nabbed a Drug dealer, assault on Police officers ETC and he wasn't even sent down for 1 minute. Released on a programme of talking to Councillors ETC. So what your boy and the rest had to endure for a bit of handbags and shouting is pathetic. The law is an ass :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 5:18 pm

http://www.courtserve2.net/courtlists/c ... ailies.htm

Isleworth tomorrow...Judge Edmunds court 7

Just hope he as had his fill of jail sentences

Thu May 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Great news :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 5:54 pm

corky wrote:I seen Rob from a distance a couple of weeks ago but not to talk to, my son said Rob works loads of hours over the farm and starts work very early, that is why he probably looked knackered mate...Pete said Rob was fine last time I talked to him, but like you say the sooner they are out the better

it's nothing to do with the hours on the farm,i wish it was,he's stressed up to the eyeballs,worrying about his family and whether he will actually get out on the day he's been told,he'd much rather still be in the 23hr lock-up prison,he had his set routine every day and was used to it,like i said it's the 'open' prison that's buggered him up...i've been to visit him 3 times,last time was about 2 weeks ago,he looks terrible,lost 3-4 stone, needs to get out of there sharp-ish,being delayed a further day will have done him no good whatsoever ...

Thu May 26, 2011 5:55 pm

wahey nice 1 :ayatollah: :D

Thu May 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Let's hope Rob gets good news then he had not been delayed a day in comparison to Pete and Stefan it's just that their trial was s day earlier so he has to be a day later than the other two lads

Thu May 26, 2011 6:59 pm

well done :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Excellent news.

Good luck to all in court tomorrow.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Good news.

I am pleased for all involved :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Brilliant news mate :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Great news mate, Morgans tag comes off next Friday . Good luck to the-lads who are up tomorrow