Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Honestly not on a wind up I am a Proper loyal Jack

Thu May 26, 2011 12:32 pm

But how does it feel now you have to watch your neighbours go from strength to strength whilst you are surrounded by failure and pinning your hopes on a man who financially crippled you?

Re: Honestly not on a wind up I am a Proper loyal Jack

Thu May 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Why are u jacks so obsessed with us, i know u r in awe but havent you got more important things to worry about?

Re: Honestly not on a wind up

Thu May 26, 2011 12:38 pm

How does it feel to be a sad loser who's life is so empty he has to go on other football club's mb's to try and get some kicks? I suppose whilst you are typing you are leaving your dick alone for a few minutes though.

Thu May 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Haha I see my post has been edited...fascism at it's finest! And look at the rude remarks, don't you Cardiff people have any manners?! I was only asking a question....and why would I worry about monday?! I'm excited, regardless of what happens it's more fun than watching us on a Tuesday against rochdale xx

Thu May 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Berwyn wrote:How does it feel to be a sad loser who's life is so empty he has to go on other football club's mb's to try and get some kicks? I suppose whilst you are typing you are leaving your dick alone for a few minutes though.

This is an insult which the board does not tolerate. I would expect that in order to show fairness, the moderators will issue you with a ban.

Mind your own business and concentrate on your big day at Wembley. We'll be seeing you in the league again next season anyway

Berwyn wrote:How does it feel to be a sad loser who's life is so empty he has to go on other football club's mb's to try and get some kicks? I suppose whilst you are typing you are leaving your sister/mother alone for a few minutes though.
:lol:

yeh but come monday night you'll experience the feelings we have had to deal with for the last year. :D

Thu May 26, 2011 12:49 pm

kenbarlow wrote:Haha I see my post has been edited...fascism at it's finest! And look at the rude remarks, don't you Cardiff people have any manners?! I was only asking a question....and why would I worry about monday?! I'm excited, regardless of what happens it's more fun than watching us on a Tuesday against rochdale xx

So if you are excited, why aren't you on the jack site with your fellow fans rather than trolling on here? Don't they like you on there and they won't play with you? Is it really possible to be the smelly kid over the Internet?

Thu May 26, 2011 12:55 pm

kenbarlow wrote:
Berwyn wrote:How does it feel to be a sad loser who's life is so empty he has to go on other football club's mb's to try and get some kicks? I suppose whilst you are typing you are leaving your dick alone for a few minutes though.

This is an insult which the board does not tolerate. I would expect that in order to show fairness, the moderators will issue you with a ban.

Get back in your caravan inbred!

Thu May 26, 2011 1:02 pm

kenbarlow wrote:But how does it feel now you have to watch your neighbours go from strength to strength whilst you are surrounded by failure and pinning your hopes on a man who financially crippled you?

why would u come on here with such a ridiculous post if its not a wind up.but seeing as u asked,while u may gloat,remember 1 swallow doesnt make a summer.we've had many big occasions over the last few years but as genuine fans we concentrate on our own affairs and as for going from strength to strength thats hardly difficult when you almost went out of the league not long back,and i class our 'neighbours' as bristol. we were in your position last year and i for one didnt give you lot a second thought.try concentrating on your own team rather than have an unhealthy obsession with the capital of wales fans feelings.its a bit like being a stalker pal. :mrgreen:

Thu May 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Go on then I'll answwer your question tidy like.

I'm not bothered at all because I know that Swansea are restricted in how big they can be. The stadium size for one can't get any bigger for one.
Also in the Premier league you'll be on tele a lot more and so most of your fans who are on mobility won't be able to attend without getting spotted by the social. Swansea is stuck in one hell of a catch 22 situation.
So enjoy it while it lasts but fact is you can never be any more than a mediocre Championship side.

Thu May 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Berwyn wrote:Go on then I'll answwer your question tidy like.

I'm not bothered at all because I know that Swansea are restricted in how big they can be. The stadium size for one can't get any bigger for one.
Also in the Premier league you'll be on tele a lot more and so most of your fans who are on mobility won't be able to attend without getting spotted by the social. Swansea is stuck in one hell of a catch 22 situation.
So enjoy it while it lasts but fact is you can never be any more than a mediocre Championship side.

:lol: :lol: