Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why are the Malaysians in shock ?

Thu May 26, 2011 11:40 am

I find this very hard to believe, as when they came here they saw this Club was in a hell of a mess. Why was we in a mess ? We had Peter Ridsdale (wont go into why as we all know why) We had a CEO Gethin Jenkins (Wont go into as we all Know why) We had Dave Jones failings (Wont go into why as we all know why) We have PMG (Wont go into as we all know why).

So we all knew why didnt we ? we all knew this could not stay the same. So the Malaysians came in and we was told they know everything about our Club they have done there due diligence, and they are not Billionaires for nothing, which is very very true.
So they get rid of Ridsdale and a very good Job they made of that but that also left a problem, the only person to have any Knowledge of Football matters was gone. We have the Magnificent figure of Steve Borley and how the hell he isn't in his grave by now with the stress of keeping our Club going is beyond me, And Dave Jones. Blindedly they supported and funded Dave Jones vision, and i would say a very large percentage of us on this board alone knew deep down Jones was not the Man to carry this out, and if we knew surely very savvy Billionaires would have alarm bells ringing ? But no they believed we would get promotion no matter what.

Surely Billionaires would know in there own Company, they have a team that are bordering Alcoholics Gamblers and personnel that could not give a toss for that Company, but no the Malaysians didn't know, so they must look at the Management level who employ and control these Players the CEO and the team manager. Surely they have failed to control there staff costing the Company a potential 90 million. In the real World these men would pay with there Jobs surely as it would be down to gross misconduct.

All this is not the Supporters fault and we do not deserve this and at least we deserve is a statement from the Malaysians as to what happened and to what they are going to do next. After all we have all put a lot of money into this Club next season with season tickets. And i would like to know why are they surprised we failed because i am not and i aint no Billionaire.

Re: Why are the Malaysians in shock ?

Thu May 26, 2011 11:44 am

Steve, Because they have Never Run a Football Club in their Lives and they Actually Believed Dave Jones when HE GUARANTEED THEM PROMOTION :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 11:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:Steve, Because they have Never Run a Football Club in their Lives and they Actually Believed Dave Jones when HE GUARANTEED THEM PROMOTION :lol:

Thats like i said in my above post. They do not know how to run a football Club. But you would of thought they would of installed some one that does. If they took over a bakery would they be happy in letting someone run it that could not even cook beans on toast

Thu May 26, 2011 11:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:Steve, Because they have Never Run a Football Club in their Lives and they Actually Believed Dave Jones when HE GUARANTEED THEM PROMOTION :lol:

Question for you Annis, who's was the appointment of Gethin Jenkins as CEO, PMG or the Malaysians?

Thu May 26, 2011 5:04 pm

The point seems to be lost in what i was trying to say. When someone takes over a failing buisness the first thing they do is find out why it is failing. Then they check the staff to see if they are qualified for the job that they are doing.
The Malaysians obviously have not done that and they have found out to there cost. Even now all we are hearing is they are stunned we did not gain promotion !! Well i am not stunned, if you are being run by mickey Mouse and Donald Duck with all the Banana Splits on the Playing department then you will fail.
Now its the question mark of what happens now !! Do they run and say football is not there bag or wise up and go through there staff from top to Bottom and say OK we made a mistake a very expensive one, and learn and move on.
I wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 5:06 pm

They have got rid of quite a few of people, PR and some of his lot went (at a cost) and im sure they will look to get rid of more.

Thu May 26, 2011 5:18 pm

2blue2handle wrote:They have got rid of quite a few of people, PR and some of his lot went (at a cost) and im sure they will look to get rid of more.

Gethin Jenkins has no experience in football, Dave Jones is a serial Failure and the Players take the piss with there professionalism. To me that should of been evident when they first came here.

Thu May 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Well you can argue they have been on a hell of a learning curve :lol:

Fair play though they are slowly cutting the cancer out of this club and getting rid of Jones will be a very important development for this club.

Thu May 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Well you can argue they have been on a hell of a learning curve :lol:

Fair play though they are slowly cutting the cancer out of this club and getting rid of Jones will be a very important development for this club.

But will it ever happen? Not looking good is it?