Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF DAVE JONES DONT GO, HE COULD KILL

Thu May 26, 2011 7:44 am

Kill this club, I have always been behined Dave Jones , but at the end see that it was time he said, ok we fked up again this season I have to take it and say Bye bye.
With him not going now, its holding us up in looking for a new Boss and then it will take time for the new boss to get another team sorted. All this time going by and the players that would have be worth bring into the club will go also. If this problem is not sorted soon we will be in deep shit, and we will fighting for our very lives next season. The board needs to do or act fast to sort out this Jones problem, as he wont give a shit now he knows Cardiff and the fans want him out.

Re: IF DAVE JONES DONT GO, HE COULD KILL

Thu May 26, 2011 7:46 am

It's not just him though. If he is going to kill this club by staying, as you insinuate, he needs to be sacked. Time for the people in charge to show decisive leadership

Thu May 26, 2011 8:16 am

Nottage Blue wrote:It's not just him though. If he is going to kill this club by staying, as you insinuate, he needs to be sacked. Time for the people in charge to show decisive leadership

Well the only way they can do that is to sack him, and that means they have to pay him, and that looks like something they dont want to do. The other problem is ,there is really know one with the know how to inteview a new manager, I mean what do the guys there know about the inns and outs of running that side of things, so how could they ask question to something they know nothing about, and be sure there getting the right guy.?

Thu May 26, 2011 8:30 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Kill this club, I have always been behined Dave Jones , but at the end see that it was time he said, ok we fked up again this season I have to take it and say Bye bye.
With him not going now, its holding us up in looking for a new Boss and then it will take time for the new boss to get another team sorted. All this time going by and the players that would have be worth bring into the club will go also. If this problem is not sorted soon we will be in deep shit, and we will fighting for our very lives next season. The board needs to do or act fast to sort out this Jones problem, as he wont give a shit now he knows Cardiff and the fans want him out.

There is every likelihood that he has done anyway, its not healthy at CCFC atall.

Thu May 26, 2011 10:12 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Kill this club, I have always been behined Dave Jones , but at the end see that it was time he said, ok we fked up again this season I have to take it and say Bye bye.

i said that before xmas that he could kill our club. the b*stard as he is :twisted:

Thu May 26, 2011 10:36 am

The problem here is the Malaysians when promised by Dave Jones that with his ' best squad ever' he would achieve promotion they should have said fair enough Dave but we are going to give you 12 months notice in case you fail and to compensate for that if you do take us up then we will give you a bonus of £xxxx (Insert a figure)

Had they done this DJ would have had to huge incentives to succeed because he would have earned a big bonus for promotion and would have known the price of failiure would be he would have to say goodbye.

We then wouldn't have found ourselves in the mess we are in now, ain't hindsight a wonderful thing although some would just call it common sense ;) :D

Thu May 26, 2011 11:26 am

welshcitydragon wrote:
The other problem is ,there is really know one with the know how to inteview a new manager,

Can we please desist with this myth that the people running the football club are not able to make the correct decision in the best interests of the club?