Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEON JEANNE - THE COMEBACK!!!

Wed May 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Many of you on here have followed my posts in recent months on Leon Jeannes comeback! I'm delighted to say that I tonight spoke to Gus Poyet and Gus is so impressed by Leons form and fitness that he has invited Leon to spend the summer with Brighton! This is a remarkable turn around for Leon but a just reward for his incredible efforts this year, I've never seen anyone work so hard for something and we can only hope he now finally realizes his enormous potential! Better late than never!! All messages of support on here will ve read to Leon, it gives him a huge buzz to know people still remember him and are rooting for him, and who knows , he could even play against Cardiff city next season if all goes to plan!

Re: LEON JEANNE - THE COMEBACK!!!

Wed May 25, 2011 11:21 pm

What an amazing talent, hope he gets back to his best :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Gary wrote:What an amazing talent, hope he gets back to his best :ayatollah:

I'm buzzing right now mate! What an incredible opportunity for him to prove he's still got it! Cardiff city themselves could do a lot worse than have a look!

Wed May 25, 2011 11:35 pm

Class story fair play

Thu May 26, 2011 2:07 am

...we could do worse

Thu May 26, 2011 6:23 am

After watching Wales 2nd half dismal showing last night is he any worst than Easter or Tudor Jones ???

Thu May 26, 2011 6:36 am

I wouldn't want him here. He had his chance and messed it up. BUT if he has been working hard, then good luck to him and I hope Brighton or another league side pick him up :ayatollah:

He was a huge talent fair play.

Thu May 26, 2011 6:47 am

PhatFrog wrote:I wouldn't want him here. He had his chance and messed it up. BUT if he has been working hard, then good luck to him and I hope Brighton or another league side pick him up :ayatollah:

so you do not do 2nd chances, I would have him back in a shot. Talent like his don't grow on trees.

Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 am

jammsy 1927 wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:I wouldn't want him here. He had his chance and messed it up. BUT if he has been working hard, then good luck to him and I hope Brighton or another league side pick him up :ayatollah:

so you do not do 2nd chances, I would have him back in a shot. Talent like his don't grow on trees.

Ah, that's ok then.

Will he repay the money the club spent on his rehab stints?

No?

The guy was dumb -D-U-M-B - enough to believe that by providing a sample of tap water that no drugs test would possibly ever find out it was't actually urine.

Back at City? Never, ever please.

Thu May 26, 2011 6:55 am

jammsy 1927 wrote:

If thats true, does that mean we should resign Bywater and Samuel?

Thu May 26, 2011 7:00 am

PhatFrog wrote:
jammsy 1927 wrote:

If thats true, does that mean we should resign Bywater and Samuel?

Wasn't talent mentioned :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 7:11 am

I loved leon as a player. Nore talented than Ernie at the time. I was gonna name my child after him if it was a boy, leon john ! As it was luckily I had a girl. Ill never forget watching him for the 1st time up in merthyr in a friendly. Total class he looked. Then his caeer dropped quicker than a stone in water. Next I hear he was playing for measteg park ! Iv really enjoyed reading your reports on him jimbo, really wish him all the best. My daughters 9 now so its been a long time since many of us seen him play

Thu May 26, 2011 8:10 am

Best thing for him to do would be to get out of the Cardiff area away from his hangers on and bad influences.
Good luck to him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 10:45 am

the man was born to play football,ask anyone who knows him from llanrumney.we all make mistakes in life and eventually mature. i walk my dog over rumney rec every day and have seen leon doing fitness training with his personal trainer,have to say he looked very sharp and quick off the mark.keep up the good work leon,ignore the snipers and stay focused.what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 10:55 am

Jimbo27 wrote:Many of you on here have followed my posts in recent months on Leon Jeannes comeback! I'm delighted to say that I tonight spoke to Gus Poyet and Gus is so impressed by Leons form and fitness that he has invited Leon to spend the summer with Brighton! This is a remarkable turn around for Leon but a just reward for his incredible efforts this year, I've never seen anyone work so hard for something and we can only hope he now finally realizes his enormous potential! Better late than never!! All messages of support on here will ve read to Leon, it gives him a huge buzz to know people still remember him and are rooting for him, and who knows , he could even play against Cardiff city next season if all goes to plan!

I have the utmost respect for him, I admire his determination and will to get his life sorted out and wish him all the success and happiness in the world. Well done Leon, you done yourselve proud and those around you.

Keep us updated on his progress and pass on my admiration for him, great to see a young fella come good.

Thu May 26, 2011 11:13 am

As a few have said, everybody makes mistakes, but I'm really glad to see he has turned it around - Well done Leon, we are all behind you :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 11:39 am

mrbluejay wrote:As a few have said, everybody makes mistakes, but I'm really glad to see he has turned it around - Well done Leon, we are all behind you :ayatollah:

DITTO
with the added bit, its hard to pull your life around once you have gone down that road,
well done son for making that choice and sticking to it :ayatollah:

lets hope you find a club who will look at your experience and give YOU the chance, that everyone deserves.

Thu May 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Good luck to you Leon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Most talented youngster I've ever seen at the City, aside from Earnshaw.

Thu May 26, 2011 12:36 pm

One of the most gifted players seen at the city, really pleased that your living the dream and fulfilling the potential. You have worked hard and must keep at it, do yourself and your family proud . Best of luck M8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:53 pm

sorry started new thread as just had call from a friend in Brightondid not see this on here

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:00 pm

GOOD LUCK TO THE LAD!!!
He is so strong if he has sorted things out.
FFS Are we all that perfect?
Glass houses and stones come to mind!!!