Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF DJ DOES GO??

Wed May 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Realistically being prudent, who would replace him??, No silly warnock's or martin o neill etc, why would they come??? zero transfer funds minimized wage budget and virtually half a squad, i wouldn;t want to would U??

this is totally honest.

as much as i agree DJ should go this season, if he stays i can guarantee we'd stay in this league and challenge top half, im my very honest opinion i don't think i could say that if we have a new manager, this newbie will not be that experienced(probably) will have little or no funds reduced wage bill and half a team, a big rebuilding job to open a new season with our backers probably expecting us to challenge for promotion again??

I'm not saying keep DJ at all i'm just so worried that our cuts etc could ruin us like sheff utd, preston etc, we'd be crippled should the horrible releagtaion happen next year,

looking in another light fresh bodies on free transfers could prove healthy, so many ifs and buts isn't there???

but knowing our situation ie the debt i'll say it now as i have on numerous occasions before, i'd take 10 years of championship football if it meant we emerged on a sound financial footing again, we have had too much mismanagement of funds at this club its time to change things for the clubs future!!! we have fantastic fans and i no we all want premier league footy but i think we'd all take the future of our club over premier league football at present, i would definately

if that means another season of boring Jones and his bad tatcics miserbaleness and stubborn attitdue but we stay in championship serve his notice and let him go with feck all next year then so be it!!!

i'd really like him to go now though as i have a pony on him to join west ham at 20/1!!!
please GOLD take him away!!!