Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

email from twitter :/

Wed May 25, 2011 8:02 pm

apparently my account has been logged for mentioning CTB.

is this some sort of joke? so I tell the truth so women out there don't get taken advantage of by him and now Twitter are grassing me up. Lowest of the low.

Re: email from twitter :/

Wed May 25, 2011 8:06 pm

I wouldent worry Chief as that MP said they can't Jail 75000 Twitters. Freedom of speech ETC on that site. What about this forum it was mentioned on here Months ago. Be afraid very afraid :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I wouldent worry Chief as that MP said they can't Jail 75000 Twitters. Freedom of speech ETC on that site. What about this forum it was mentioned on here Months ago. Be afraid very afraid :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:08 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:apparently my account has been logged for mentioning CTB.

is this some sort of joke? so I tell the truth so women out there don't get taken advantage of by him and now Twitter are grassing me up. Lowest of the low.

Lol @ the concept of it being Giggs taking advantage... why do you think the Sun have been pushing to get the injunction lifted? How else do you think someone as untalented as Imogen would make money other than tabloid stories?

Wed May 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I wouldent worry Chief as that MP said they can't Jail 75000 Twitters. Freedom of speech ETC on that site. What about this forum it was mentioned on here Months ago. Be afraid very afraid :lol: :lol:

They've just built a 1 million capacity virtual jail for online offenders!

Wed May 25, 2011 8:13 pm

PtB wrote:

Its called Mike Morris's message Board :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
PtB wrote:

Its called Mike Morris's message Board :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Theres also issues with twiter tonight where everyones home pages have been blanked out ! (white out) and no ones tweets are showing!

(conspiracy theory!) :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:54 pm

nerd wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:apparently my account has been logged for mentioning CTB.

Lol @ the concept of it being Giggs taking advantage... why do you think the Sun have been pushing to get the injunction lifted? How else do you think someone as untalented as Imogen would make money other than tabloid stories?

he probably gave her the big I am speech and told her he loved her and was going to leave his wife for her

I think most men would but she would have only needed to ride him once or twice to tell a story so for it to go on for so long he must've been chatting nonsense to her about having a future together etc.

I was only worried he could try it with other girls. if anything I'm a hero. I'm gonna tweet Stan tomorrow and get his view on things tbh.

I'm not guna lie, I hope Giggs does sue me because at the moment I am broke and going uni in sept but if he tries suing me im going to be writing a biography and the fact that a premiership footballer, the most crowned, tried to sue me is going to be the main tell all. People will buy it, I'll get Imogen on side to chat some more dirt about him and get absolutely minted.

so yeah Giggs, my lawyer is ready, come at me bro.

Wed May 25, 2011 9:02 pm

nerd wrote:Lol @ the concept of it being Giggs taking advantage...

Only one side of the SIX MONTH relationship was married.