Mallo - 100% passion
Nukes - top chief
PtB - possibly would be first :o
Tylerthebluebird - potato :D
Baz - because its baz
Phat frog - watp
Marc - nice bloke, can't bet
Xcasual - knows his stuff
Placid Casual / Cardiff City Culture - 'cos they don't post much there joint, two top class blokes
Carl / Annis - both keep the board alive

Re: Who are your top 10 posters??

Thu May 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Nukes is well Image with that. Will have a little Image.
Cheers Lads and lasses got a few No 1s several No 2 positions Image

Thu May 26, 2011 9:00 pm

wow i am suprised i got a few mentions there!

tylerdurdenisabluebird (brilliant debates and he can't handle his kebab :D )
bridgend bluebird (the true lightweight)
blue nile (top bloke on the forum and on the bus :ayatollah: )
uncle fester (only met him once but he is unbelievably funny)
canton stand baz ( only talked through the forum but cracks me up)
nuclear blue (CHIEF! love the posts and his son is a legend)
premier1 ( probably the best photographer i have ever seen, KODAK!)
merlin ( one of the first members i met through the forum, top guy)
annis (the DJ talk is funny and he remembered who i was without the use of the forum :ayatollah: )
carl ( the updates are a great read and the forum trips are brilliant)

to the people i haven't mentioned or who have mentioned me and i have forgot to include you because i'm too lazy to read...your all a good laugh and the forum would be shit without you all. see you all next season :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 9:45 pm

lewis91 wrote:wow i am suprised i got a few mentions there!

annis (the DJ talk is funny and he remembered who i was without the use of the forum :ayatollah: )

to the people i haven't mentioned or who have mentioned me and i have forgot to include you because i'm too lazy to read...your all a good laugh and the forum would be shit without you all. see you all next season :ayatollah:

Thanks for the mention Lewis, I will pay you next season :lol: :lol: :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 9:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: keep the money mate...you just have to join in with the dekel keinan chant! well you do anyway but the dancing is your next priority! :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 9:51 pm

lewis91 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: keep the money mate...you just have to join in with the dekel keinan chant! well you do anyway but the dancing is your next priority! :ayatollah:

Will do mate :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 9:54 pm

lewis91 wrote:wow i am suprised i got a few mentions there!

b*stard :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 9:57 pm

you win some, you lose some, in our case...i ALWAYS win :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 9:57 pm

lewis91 wrote:you win some, you lose some, in our case...i ALWAYS win :D :ayatollah:

f**k off and go drink your diet coke :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 12:13 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:1: Carl _ccfc
2: Carl _ccfc
3: Carl _ccfc
4: Carl _ccfc
5: Carl _ccfc
6: Carl _ccfc
7: Carl _ccfc
8: Carl _ccfc
9: Carl _ccfc
10: Carl_ccfc/Forever Blue (Tie)

Carl Curtis anal licker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whilst many are occasionally informative and others are just plain amusing, there is only ONE Carl Curtis and he is IMO 10 times more informative on a regular basis than anyone with the possible exception of Annis who does his utmost to keep this site on a level playing field (his obvious love of Dave Jones apart :lol: ) and is why he HAD to have a place in MY top 10

I did consider DAYA for his attempt at getting the net contribuors up to the magic figure recently....but apparently even he could create that many aliases in such a short time!! :lol:

On a serious note: Ultimately, ANYONE who posts positively on this great MB should be tied for 11th place!! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one 'nukes' but more likely to kick ass than lick it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, to the best of my knowledge I've never actually met Carl but I do appreciate his efforts, the same as (in reality) I appreciate YOUR posts and those of many others....

Keep 'em coming :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 6:56 am

What's this folks, a bonding session? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 7:35 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Here we go, not in order

Milly - top bloke, shit drinker
Mallo - 100% passion
Nukes - top chief
PtB - possibly would be first :o
Tylerthebluebird - potato :D
Baz - because its baz
Phat frog - watp
Marc - nice bloke, can't bet
Xcasual - knows his stuff
Placid Casual / Cardiff City Culture - 'cos they don't post much there joint, two top class blokes
Carl / Annis - both keep the board alive

:ayatollah: ok, what you after? :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:04 am

I find it difficult to choose between Carl and Annis for top poster I think Carl with his series of updates is Premier League standard, the updates are so informative and whilst not 100% accurate they are incredibly accurate.

Annis on the other hand is a far more frequent poster and on a more broad spectrum of discussion but for me his best posts are the ones that start with LISTEN ;)

I also like Nuclearblue the "chiefmeister" says it exactly as it is on planet Nukes and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that always entertaining and no one can doubt his passion for our club.

The series of match reports by Bakedalaska have also been great to read throughout the season and it would be wrong not to mention his contribution which I value very highly.

I always enjoy Biggwyn and his regular jokes (anyone know how many times he has been married) and the many contribution where in a single paragraph he cuts through the if buts or maybe of any debate. Brilliant Stuff.

2Blue, Tony Blue Williams, Merlin, Topcat are others that I always read good posters with great contributions but I'll leave the 10th to everyone else who make this messageboard so good. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 8:19 am

Clearly there is no room for nonsense in your lives you bastards.im off to join the port talbot town forum

Fri May 27, 2011 8:45 am

NO PLACE 4ME THEN! LOL...

Fri May 27, 2011 8:54 am

I honestly can't think of 10 posters I prefer. I just like a load of posts from different people. I wouldn't want to make a list of those I think are decent because I know I'll forget some names and regret the list. So here's to all you who have made me laugh or bow in appreciation. :ayatollah: :D

Fri May 27, 2011 9:16 am

i know it sounds crap but i like every poster on this messageboard cause they make this site entertaining and the best out there! ... ive had my share of arguments on here [hello nukes and taffyapple] but all arguments have ended without the threat of violence even if we were throwing our keyboards about! :lol: .... great site you started here annis and much needed after the bollocks that was on cardiff mad! :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 3:32 pm

AHERNE wrote:i know it sounds crap but i like every poster on this messageboard cause they make this site entertaining and the best out there! ... ive had my share of arguments on here [hello nukes and taffyapple] but all arguments have ended without the threat of violence even if we were throwing our keyboards about! :lol: .... great site you started here annis and much needed after the bollocks that was on cardiff mad! :ayatollah:

Loved our discussions Chief. They are Tops :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 27, 2011 3:52 pm

PtB wrote::oops: I'm so touched to see my name appearing up in some of these lists :lol:

Tony - I'm glad you appreciate my Scottishness lol

I honestly couldn't pick 10, so I won't!

Well I did until James Morrison scored on Wednesday night :lol:

Fri May 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Zabier wrote:I honestly can't think of 10 posters I prefer. I just like a load of posts from different people. I wouldn't want to make a list of those I think are decent because I know I'll forget some names and regret the list. So here's to all you who have made me laugh or bow in appreciation. :ayatollah: :D

That's so true 10 isn't enough. I forgot BakedAlska, yourself and half a dozen others.