Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Who are your top 10 posters??

Wed May 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I'm stunned castleblue isn't getting more recognition. Some of the posts I have seen him do have been nothing short of outstanding.

Point taken, but I think the posters should be catagorised.
I.E. Informative...Carl, Castle, Baked, Since62 etc..

Well you get the gist.. ;)

Wed May 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Eddie May wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I'm stunned castleblue isn't getting more recognition. Some of the posts I have seen him do have been nothing short of outstanding.

Castleblue :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed top poster :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I feel over the ones'i left out PtB, Merlin, Fishy,Wombat, Hannah, Jez, in fact you are all top rate posters :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

creep ooooops i may get banned ! :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:47 pm

i really don't have one or any, some i respect more than others that's all. Everyone has a point of view though and i find them all intereting (except Milly the knob ;))

But vote for a vote so phatfrog :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:55 pm

krab wrote::( :( :( :D :ayatollah:

Jesus H christ, what have i started?? there are to many to mention, sorry big john, merlin ptb, ihateailens, all the blues, respect to you all and everyone else on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:59 pm

This is too difficult, so many great posters on here. Can only think of one or two that I really don't like - generally because they're rude, or they are arse lickers.

Great forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 10:03 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:This is too difficult, so many great posters on here. Can only think of one or two that I really don't like - generally because they're rude, or they are arse lickers.

Dont stop there Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: but don't mention me or otherwise you will have a PM off the Management :D

Wed May 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:This is too difficult, so many great posters on here. Can only think of one or two that I really don't like - generally because they're rude, or they are arse lickers.

Dont stop there Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: but don't mention me or otherwise you will have a PM off the Management :D

No Nukes, you're sound :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:00 pm

this could become like the euro song contest, vote for who votes for you :oops: :oops:
im touched by the people who have put me down. thanks :mrgreen:

i will not name my top 10 because with the exception of 2 wankers on here. the rest of you are all top notch even the jacks.
the ones i have met not a bad one between you. the ones i havnt then lucky you!!

im starting to fill up now, i feel like i should be doing a speech at the oscas :oops:

anyway i love you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 2:18 pm

CCFC-Bramhill is by far the best .

Thu May 26, 2011 2:30 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:CCFC-Bramhill is by far the best .

Only Equalled by NI Bluebird - sod the rest :lol: :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Lawnmower has always been a favourite of mine, followed by Nerd, Merlin, Castleblue and the now departed saladthedragon.

Thu May 26, 2011 2:58 pm

:cry:

Thu May 26, 2011 3:19 pm

1: Carl _ccfc
2: Carl _ccfc
3: Carl _ccfc
4: Carl _ccfc
5: Carl _ccfc
6: Carl _ccfc
7: Carl _ccfc
8: Carl _ccfc
9: Carl _ccfc
10: Carl_ccfc/Forever Blue (Tie)

Whilst many are occasionally informative and others are just plain amusing, there is only ONE Carl Curtis and he is IMO 10 times more informative on a regular basis than anyone with the possible exception of Annis who does his utmost to keep this site on a level playing field (his obvious love of Dave Jones apart :lol: ) and is why he HAD to have a place in MY top 10

I did consider DAYA for his attempt at getting the net contribuors up to the magic figure recently....but apparently even he could create that many aliases in such a short time!! :lol:

On a serious note: Ultimately, ANYONE who posts positively on this great MB should be tied for 11th place!! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:1: Carl _ccfc
2: Carl _ccfc
3: Carl _ccfc
4: Carl _ccfc
5: Carl _ccfc
6: Carl _ccfc
7: Carl _ccfc
8: Carl _ccfc
9: Carl _ccfc
10: Carl_ccfc/Forever Blue (Tie)

Carl Curtis anal licker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whilst many are occasionally informative and others are just plain amusing, there is only ONE Carl Curtis and he is IMO 10 times more informative on a regular basis than anyone with the possible exception of Annis who does his utmost to keep this site on a level playing field (his obvious love of Dave Jones apart :lol: ) and is why he HAD to have a place in MY top 10

I did consider DAYA for his attempt at getting the net contribuors up to the magic figure recently....but apparently even he could create that many aliases in such a short time!! :lol:

On a serious note: Ultimately, ANYONE who posts positively on this great MB should be tied for 11th place!! :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Lawnmower has always been a favourite of mine, followed by Nerd, Merlin, Castleblue and the now departed saladthedragon.

saladthedragon?? Gone to work for the Echo (he used to contribute most of their 'comments' page :lol: ) apparently

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

I've been up all night trying to draw up a list but ended up with a top 40. Dr Fox will announce at 4pm on Sunday, live on International BBC Radio 1

You're all fine folk. Plenty of good informants/debaters/abusers/wind up merchants. :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 3:47 pm

My favourite poster is that one of the tennis girl scratching her behind. :roll:

Thu May 26, 2011 5:09 pm

croesybluebird wrote:My favourite poster is that one of the tennis girl scratching her behind. :roll:

Yes that is a class poster :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 5:48 pm

PtB wrote:I've been up all night trying to draw up a list but ended up with a top 40. Dr Fox will announce at 4pm on Sunday, live on International BBC Radio 1

You're all fine folk. Plenty of good informants/debaters/abusers/wind up merchants. :ayatollah:

Sorry PTB I should have mentioned you. I love your Scottish news and didn't even know there was a team called Annan United (or whatever) until you mentioned they were the Bankies bogy team. :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:03 pm

I hate picking :lol:

1. Nukes - Like the older (bout 30 years difference ;) ) brother i never had :D
2. Carl/Annis - I'm not choosing so dont bother asking ;)
3. PtB - some of the stuff he says makes me laugh
4. Milly - same as PtB
5. Billy - same as PtB :lol:
6. Lewis- Good banter ya f*cking lightweight :lol:
7. Claire - Even though doesnt speak much on here any trolls come on here she comes up with something witty and shuts them up :D
8. Supercoops - Just like the fella :lol:
9. Phatfrog - Same as supercoops but obviously a lass not fella :lol: :lol:
10. Daya/ Jacks/QPR Stan - For the entertaining posts and hes a west ham fan/ the jacks come up with some absolute bullshit which makes me chuckle/ QPR stan for the fairest away poster I've seen on here :ayatollah:

And the rest of you orrid lot...you'll always be my no.11 :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:10 pm

1 - Steve Davies
2 - Vintage 63
3 - Nuclear Blue
4 - Big Gwyn
5 - Ptb
6 -Corky
7 - Baz
8 - Premier 1 - Nips you had to make it
9 - 2blue - Only for a good deal on FA !
10 - Jimbo 27

Thu May 26, 2011 6:11 pm

1. Nukes
2. Carl / Annis
3.Bakedalasker
4. tylerburdenisabluebird
5.Claire
6. Merlin
7.Brigendbluebird
8.Lewis91
9.Uncle fester
10.Milly
11.All the other great poster's who have made this MB what it is today
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:11 pm

GarethGardner wrote:1 - Steve Davies
2 - Vintage 63
3 - Nuclear Blue
4 - Big Gwyn
5 - Ptb
6 -Corky
7 - Baz
10 - Jimbo 27

Shit i forgot Claire :oops:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm

I dont have a particular favourite top 10 but these are the posters who I make a beeline for when they do post.

1.Carl
2.Annis
3.Steve Davis
4.Tony Williams.
5 Castleblue
6.Feedback
7.Since whatever year it is.
8.SV
9.Lawnmower
10.Stan QPR

Thu May 26, 2011 6:31 pm

GarethGardner wrote:
GarethGardner wrote:1 - Steve Davies
2 - Vintage 63
3 - Nuclear Blue
4 - Big Gwyn
5 - Ptb
6 -Corky
7 - Baz
10 - Jimbo 27

Shit i forgot Claire :oops:

;) :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 6:33 pm

1, Forever Blue, (not sure who he is) lol. cos its his site, if it werent for him we wouldnt have this site (has slowed down on pushing books though)
2, Carl for his updates and banter, (and for attempting to steal players in services on the M4), he`s a top man!!!
3, Milly44, does make me laugh and for his love of Royal weddings.
4, Claire, for obvious reasons
5, Premier1, (cos i have a pic of him as a smurf at turf moor on my phone and its f***in funny)
6, Corky, cos i`ve known him for a few years and I always read his posts.And like Carl more recently always looked after us exiles on valley rams buses few yrs ago.
7, Bridgend Bluebird, down 2 earth and offen replies to any posts i may do (thanks m8)
8, Ian (Bakedalaska), top man, exile like me, met him in person at Millwall away for the first time, and for his match reports
9, Lewis, cos like many he`s funny also.
10, Not sure if he posts but the forum bus driver on carls bus back from the Millwall game, he has to get into the top 10 cos he had me in stitches for weeks after the tour of Central London.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 7:56 pm

:oops: I'm so touched to see my name appearing up in some of these lists :lol:

Tony - I'm glad you appreciate my Scottishness lol

I honestly couldn't pick 10, so I won't!

Thu May 26, 2011 7:57 pm

PtB wrote::oops: I'm so touched to see my name appearing up in some of these lists :lol:

Tony - I'm glad you appreciate my Scottishness lol

I honestly couldn't pick 10, so I won't!

aye its hard, i wanted to chuck alot of others in there but its "top 10"

Thu May 26, 2011 8:01 pm

It is awkward, loads of good posters on here. You do get a few people who you gotta laugh at sometimes tho.
Prob good time to say Thankyou to Annis for setting up this board :ayatollah: