Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis - gwyn - dayo - carl - sam the man

Wed May 25, 2011 7:25 pm

out of the above - do you think anyone of these could of got cardiff to the promiseland this season

I think theres issues behind closed doors over wage bills and certain players under payed and watched over payed players do fook all but get a team shirt regardless of how poor they played

we will go down before we go up !

the board need to put up or shut up - they not as rosey as people think and they have not lost a penny todate

and DJ will be your manager next season and as for the championship level he up there with the best !

Re: annis - gwyn - dayo - carl - sam the man

Wed May 25, 2011 7:39 pm

mallo wrote:out of the above - do you think anyone of these could of got cardiff to the promiseland this season

I think theres issues behind closed doors over wage bills and certain players under payed and watched over payed players do fook all but get a team shirt regardless of how poor they played

the board need to put up or shut up - they not as rosey as people think and they have not lost a penny todate

and DJ will be your manager next season and as for the championship level he up there with the best !

You forgot the lonely bum man and his friends from the other side. Have a look on CCMB, those ameoba's would have us playing inter galactic fooball by now although they'll soon coming running for help once the Daleks meet that Baker and his mulit personna's. Exterminate, Exterminate, Aye, help yourselves my fine looking dustbin like friends fill yer boots. :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Wed May 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:Image

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:11 pm

:ayatollah: :lol:

hope you enjoy next season without me and the old man by the way Annis! haven't renewed the ST cos if everything goes to plan i'll be going to uni in London in September so it's away games from then on :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
mallo wrote:out of the above - do you think anyone of these could of got cardiff to the promiseland this season

You forgot the lonely bum man and his friends from the other side. Have a look on CCMB, those ameoba's would have us playing inter galactic fooball by now although they'll soon coming running for help once the Daleks meet that Baker and his mulit personna's. Exterminate, Exterminate, Aye, help yourselves my fine looking dustbin like friends fill yer boots. :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :P

Wed May 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:Image

:ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Mallo
Sam Hammam Could Still Do it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Rick Wright would have, basic wages well as good as the opposition, but huge bonus's paid on success achieved. I have worked most of my life on incentive based commission worked and there's nowt like a carrot to get you to go the extra mile. :old:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Mallo t
Sam Hammam Could Still Do it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im still very upset over it all - was a slim chance towards the end but players staff managment done fook all for fans bleed us dry with playoffs and season tickets - before jacks went into play offs how many season tickets did they sell to todays date ?

how many shirts - scarfs - flags etc

As for sam he is a good friend of yours - so i will be polite not to offend love is passion / crazy antics but football wise financial
a dangerous or shall i say a loose cannon !

So down over going ons at present and way we finished of season so poorly !

it will have to be one hell of a closed season of new s

signings and not loan players to get interest next season if they want bums on seats through next winter !

Reading 3 - v - gypos 1

Wed May 25, 2011 8:24 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Rick Wright would have, basic wages well as good as the opposition, but huge bonus's paid on success achieved. I have worked most of my life on incentive based commission worked and there's nowt like a carrot to get you to go the extra mile. :old:

:lol: :ayatollah: