Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should jbirdrules go back to the other board ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Jbirdrules says !!

Wed May 25, 2011 6:45 pm

That he is fed up of our forum and what we talk about. And the polls and he reckons he should go back to to the other board.
Who reckons he should ?

Re: Jbirdrules says !!

Wed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:That he is fed up of our forum and what we talk about. And the polls and he reckons he should go back to to the other board.
Who reckons he should ?

I didnt come from the other forum :lol: i posted once before today :lol:

all im saying is that are some many different threads for the same thing all the time :roll: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:That he is fed up of our forum and what we talk about. And the polls and he reckons he should go back to to the other board.
Who reckons he should ?

Your post on the rape of nanjing was a example of a good post that isnt about cardiff city :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:50 pm

jbirdrules wrote:
Who reckons he should ?

Your post on the rape of Nanjing was a example of a good post that isnt about cardiff city :ayatollah:

I was going to put who was the Arsehole that voted No :lol: :lol: :lol: But then i saw your name :D
Just go careful how you put things Chief that's all . Cheers for the Nanjing thread comment :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:55 pm

I voted no simply because a 90%/10% split features odd numbers.( as in nine and one, not ninety and ten before some smart bugger posts) id rather 80%/20%. he can still leave if he wishes though