Wed May 25, 2011 7:33 pm

bigboybazza wrote:Somebody as to pay for joe coles wages

And Ranieri's! ;)

Re: QPR SEASON TICKED PRICES

Wed May 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Apparently a matchday ticket has gone from £42 up to £75 a game

Wed May 25, 2011 7:53 pm

honestly this is scarey, i dont want to call it a day watching my beloved city, but i could be priced out of the market, a return of the yuppies i think? :( if we ever get there :roll:

Wed May 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Its not the same for all prem teams a mate of mine is a Wolves season ticket holder and pays 500 and something. QPR robbing their fans.

Wed May 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Disgrace.

Rumour has it 25% of seats already block booked for the whole season for Premiership ticket agencys for tourists etc.

Nice way to treat loyal fans eh.

Expect much of the same if you go up-for now enjoy your time in the NPC as I'm missing it already!!

Wed May 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Disgrace.

Rumour has it 25% of seats already block booked for the whole season for Premiership ticket agencys for tourists etc.

Nice way to treat loyal fans eh.

Expect much of the same if you go up-for now enjoy your time in the NPC as I'm missing it already!!

Plenty of pickings for the local ethnics though Stan. :D

All though quite what a tourist would be doing in Shepperds Bush I have no idea. CCMB folk queing up for X factor auditions perhaps? Probably lost on their way to the Mastermind auditions dare I say. :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:

All though quite what a tourist would be doing in Shepperds Bush I have no idea

Premiership football mate, brings the kitchen sinks & their Nikon cameras from far and wide. Plus we have the biggest shopping centre in the country Westfields 5 mins away which is rammed with tourists so I'm expecting many happy clapping day trippers next season

Wed May 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Pay up you cheating Bar Stewards!

You wanted Premiership football and your club broke the rules to get there! :twisted:

Pay up you Tawats! :lol:

Only joking Stan, I think it's a disgrace and think that the decent and loyal fans are being shit on! :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:

All though quite what a tourist would be doing in Shepperds Bush I have no idea

Premiership football mate, brings the kitchen sinks & their Nikon cameras from far and wide. Plus we have the biggest shopping centre in the country Westfields 5 mins away which is rammed with tourists so I'm expecting many happy clapping day trippers next season

Many years ago when I was I knee high to a grasshopper, I was responsible for the design of the road system that would have fed that development. Different development company though, american backed, you'd have had two grade separated roundabouts over the A3220. Would have done west London traffic a massive favour but confused most drivers :lol:

Bluewater is bigger, but that's in bandit country.