Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT IS ANNIS NOT TELLING US ?

Wed May 25, 2011 5:35 pm

WHEN HE GUARANTEED 100% JONES WOULD NOT BE OUR MANAGER NEXT YEAR :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHAT IS ANNIS NOT TELLING US ?

Wed May 25, 2011 5:37 pm

:lol:

regardless of what Annis said, the season is what, over 2 months away? there's nothing really to say Jones will be in charge next season

Wed May 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Bellamy to be player manager and Jones to be director of football or what its called...gut feeling :cry:

Wed May 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Bellamy to be player manager and Jones to be director of football or what its called...gut feeling :cry:

Wouldn't be the worst thing to happend tbf, in that scenario Bellamy would be in charge of training, picking and motivating the team.

Wed May 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Bellamy to be player manager and Jones to be director of football or what its called...gut feeling :cry:

Didn't I see that he was flying to Malaysia this week, but according to 5 Live, he's on the bench against Scotland tonight.

Wed May 25, 2011 8:13 pm

gileos boot boy wrote:

Didn't I see that he was flying to Malaysia this week, but according to 5 Live, he's on the bench against Scotland tonight.

From memory, it was written he was flying there next week.

Wed May 25, 2011 8:14 pm

gileos boot boy wrote:

Annis said later this week. FFS its only Wednesday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:17 pm

gileos boot boy wrote:

He's going to Malaysia next week.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46657