If DJ stays what will you do?

You may select 1 option

View results

If DJ stays!!!!!!!!!POLL

Wed May 25, 2011 5:32 pm

So what u think!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry if already done

Re: If DJ stays!!!!!!!!!POLL

Wed May 25, 2011 5:55 pm

1 & 3 - I will always support the team regardless as I am a Cardiff City fan but as for Jones, he needs to be told. He needs to know how people 'in this part of the world' feel about him letting us down and he will :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 6:35 pm

I will abuse the tw*t at every opportunity. :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 6:37 pm

I will not give him an opportunity to stay.

Burnley nearly burnt their managers wife when he wouldn't resign. It should never get to that, but I feel we could protest him out of the club (without using violence of course).

Wed May 25, 2011 6:39 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I will not give him an opportunity to stay.

Burnley nearly burnt their managers wife when he wouldn't resign. It should never get to that, but I feel we could protest him out of the club (without using violence of course).

Perhaps we can burn him. The fat fucker would burn for 5 years :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 6:45 pm

If DJ is staying the pressure and scrutiny he will be under from the very first match of the new season will be immense!

Wed May 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Back him and the team. He is still a good manager, but we know he will most likely fall short.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Back him and the team. He is still a good manager, but we know he will most likely fall short.

Then he is not a good manager Chief :?

Wed May 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Back him and the team. He is still a good manager, but we know he will most likely fall short.

Then he is not a good manager Chief :?

Fair comment.
I still think we could do a lot worse.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:44 pm

If he stays we must support him, I don't think it will be a bad thing because we won't be going to promotion next season, So what if we are mid table with an average manager?

Wed May 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Kanester wrote:If he stays we must support him, I don't think it will be a bad thing because we won't be going to promotion next season, So what if we are mid table with an average manager?

Cannot and will not support him Chief. Not next season or ever. He has ruined our summer. His heart is not with us nor has he any interest in us apart from the 800.000 he robs off us.

Wed May 25, 2011 8:01 pm

I will back the team, but not Dave Jones.

Wed May 25, 2011 9:33 pm

i will support the team 110% through thick n thin,

but i will never support dj , been fuming with his lack of motivation and poor tactics now for 3 seasons, if he stays i will still not give him my backing...

6 yrs in this division should av been enough to work out how to get out from it , while other teams are challenging and even getting promoted within the first and second season...

Through my job ive been fortunate to attend a couple of training sessions with the team this season and he is a complete arrogant guy, with a sarcastic comment to every question thrown at him, and yes he still had his arms folded...