Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jlloyd Samuel

Wed May 25, 2011 5:26 pm

He`s been released by Bolton. Hope the pisshead doesn`t think of trying to make a return back here!

Re: Jlloyd Samuel

Wed May 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Id take him back here

Wed May 25, 2011 5:31 pm

mikestrinati wrote:He`s been released by Bolton. Hope the pisshead doesn`t think of trying to make a return back here!

Won't be out of work for long,plenty of clubs will be in for him...You Know the ones that serve Wine - Beer - Spirits ;)

Wed May 25, 2011 5:32 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
mikestrinati wrote:He`s been released by Bolton. Hope the pisshead doesn`t think of trying to make a return back here!

Won't be out of work for long,plenty of clubs will be in for him...You Know the ones that serve Wine - Beer - Spirits ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 5:33 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 5:41 pm

I hope the shitbag fucks off to the conference

Wed May 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Boys Hes a good player we need players like him for experience to help the youngsters along

Wed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:Boys Hes a good player we need players like him for experience to help the youngsters along

Twice you made me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :banghead:

Wed May 25, 2011 5:45 pm

a good player ???? I must have seen a different JLS ?

Against Boro he was a slow drunk

Wed May 25, 2011 5:48 pm

To me, if you disrespect the shirt, you don't get any second chances. He can go feck himself.

Wed May 25, 2011 6:08 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:Boys Hes a good player we need players like him for experience to help the youngsters along

in the most important game in our history. he let us down bigtime. hope he rots over the rover way tip. and take chopra with him. im still fuming i am :evil:

Wed May 25, 2011 6:11 pm

he 's probably in a pub............er...............twitting :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 6:17 pm

TH63 wrote:To me, if you disrespect the shirt, you don't get any second chances. He can go feck himself.

Thats exactly my thoughts too. :evil:

Wed May 25, 2011 6:17 pm

ImageImageImage

Are you for real ? Did you ever see him play ? Are you a Jack ? Image

Wed May 25, 2011 6:56 pm

I hope the c**t ends up working hard for a living like the rest of us who paid his wages:evil:

Wed May 25, 2011 7:19 pm

he should go join that faggy boyband he's named after. He can be the Robbie Williams in the group. The way he played against Boro he must have been on cocaine, not just booze.

*this is an opinion. please don't sue me jls. I never said you are a druggie.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:22 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:Id take him back here

You must own a nightclub? :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 7:24 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:

You must own a nightclub? :lol:

If DJ stayed it would not surprise me if he did come back, backed up by his Puppet Jenkins

Wed May 25, 2011 8:11 pm

You are obviously on a windup or you dont give two shits about the city :evil:
If he plays for us again i will demand my season ticket money back. :twisted:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Really ? Why ????

Wed May 25, 2011 9:33 pm

I would actually run on the pitch and rugby tackle him. I'm a big lump so I'd definitely put him out for the season. I can rest assured all members that if he returns he will get taken out first home game of the season.

Wed May 25, 2011 10:17 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:I would actually run on the pitch and rugby tackle him. I'm a big lump so I'd definitely put him out for the season. I can rest assured all members that if he returns he will get taken out first home game of the season.

That is a cracking post Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: in the unlikely event that he is with us next season we will talk again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 10:22 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:I would actually run on the pitch and rugby tackle him. I'm a big lump so I'd definitely put him out for the season. I can rest assured all members that if he returns he will get taken out first home game of the season.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: