Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Was Carl wrong with his DJ update ?

Wed May 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Was Carl wrong with his DJ update ? Looks like it to me.
Can't be right everytime I suppose buddy

Re: Was Carl wrong with his DJ update ?

Wed May 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Gareth, DJ wasn't favourite for the managerial position without reason

Wed May 25, 2011 5:32 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Was Carl wrong with his DJ update ? Looks like it to me.

Gareth

Explain ?

Wed May 25, 2011 5:32 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Gareth, DJ wasn't favourite for the managerial position without reason

was he ever favourite? the official link i saw said there was a shortlist of 5 that turned it down, DJ was next. so effectively 6th choice

Wed May 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Gareth, DJ wasn't favourite for the managerial position without reason

was he ever favourite? the official link i saw said there was a shortlist of 5 that turned it down, DJ was next. so effectively 6th choice

With the bookmakers he was. And that kind of thing, in my little experience, doesn't come from nowhere

Wed May 25, 2011 5:35 pm

why has it been taken down?

Wed May 25, 2011 5:36 pm

He was odds on favourite. Now his odds are drastically drifting
Being fair I had a club insider guarantee me he's going but now there's a last minute change supposedly and wouldn't say what it was

Wed May 25, 2011 5:37 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Was Carl wrong with his DJ update ? Looks like it to me.

No I was not.

Wed May 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Ladies Please

Wed May 25, 2011 5:40 pm

tbf, wasn't the first line of the update "I am reliably informed a deal has been agreed....."

Not trying to be awkward, just point out where, I THINK, the opening poster is coming from.

Wed May 25, 2011 5:41 pm

When do u think it will be anounced Carl ? Iv no reason to doubt you because of your history but its looking pretty unlikely now

Wed May 25, 2011 5:42 pm

TH63 wrote:tbf, wasn't the first line of the update "I am reliably informed a deal has been agreed....."

Not trying to be awkward, just point out where, I THINK, the opening poster is coming from.

And I also said in the same post who said what the breakdown was, or did I not?

And I also said that if this was bull then that same person was telling porkies.

Wed May 25, 2011 5:43 pm

If your talking about the post regarding Dave and west ham agreeing a deal it is still on here and cam be found on the 2nd page?

Wed May 25, 2011 5:43 pm

If your talking about the post regarding Dave and west ham agreeing a deal it is still on here and cam be found on the 2nd page?

Wed May 25, 2011 5:45 pm

GarethGardner wrote:He was odds on favourite. Now his odds are drastically drifting
Being fair I had a club insider guarantee me he's going but now there's a last minute change supposedly and wouldn't say what it was

So you are saying things change suddenly Gareth, yes ?

Wed May 25, 2011 5:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:
TH63 wrote:tbf, wasn't the first line of the update "I am reliably informed a deal has been agreed....."

And I also said in the same post who said what the breakdown was, or did I not?

And I also said that if this was bull then that same person was telling porkies.

Don't remember the rest of it tbh Carl, so can't comment.

Doesn't matter who said what to whom, when or why, bottom line is it was wrong (sadly).

No offence meant to you, I've got no axe to grind, I was just trying to point out why I think Gareth said what he did.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:18 pm

I am staying with this thread it could get interesting :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Carl can't be wrong. he has Carlness.

http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id ... rlness.m4r

Wed May 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I am staying with this thread it could get interesting :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fight! Fight! Fight! :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 7:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:
GarethGardner wrote:He was odds on favourite. Now his odds are drastically drifting

So you are saying things change suddenly Gareth, yes ?

Which is and always will be the point.

Carl or anyone commenting can only pass on what they are told at a certain point in time. Things can change after that... so people pointing and going "Ha! You're wrong" are thus pretty dumb...

Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 pm

To be fair he once said Abramovich was leaving Chelsea, few weeks before he spent £50m on Torres :lol:
Can't get 'em all right.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:37 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:To be fair he once said Abramovich was leaving Chelsea, few weeks before he spent £50m on Torres :lol:
Can't get 'em all right.

:lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:07 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:To be fair he once said Abramovich was leaving Chelsea, few weeks before he spent £50m on Torres :lol:
Can't get 'em all right.
:oops:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:09 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Can't get 'em all right.
:oops:

Fair play! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: