Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Unfollowed Bothroyd today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed May 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Fed up of hearing his shit on twitter while hes enjoying himself on holiday while the rest of us are left to reflect on what could of been...........I dont care what anyone says A FAN WILL HURT 10 TIMES AS MUCH AS ANY PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS YOUR JOB THIS IS OUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Unfollowed Bothroyd today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed May 25, 2011 5:29 pm

awwww bless mate you will get over it unlike your lot getting over us jacks going to the premiership xxxxx :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 5:37 pm

pembrokejack91 wrote:awwww bless mate you will get over it unlike your lot getting over us jacks going to the premiership xxxxx :ayatollah:

Please comment when monday comes and go regardless of the result.........although if reading win i think you wont.Word of warning!!!!!!!!Everyone thought we would beat Blackpool!!!!!!!!!!

Wed May 25, 2011 5:55 pm

pembrokejack91 wrote:awwww bless mate you will get over it unlike your lot getting over us jacks going to the premiership xxxxx :ayatollah:

I, Jack, you are another NEW poster on here spouting absolute shite now you team have ALMOST (but not quite yet :roll: ) achieved something....

Best you (a) keep your West walian opinions to your own site and (b) stay schtum until you have ACTUALLY achieved, as ONLY then would have the RIGHT to rub it in....which would be fair enough because there ain't gonna be a caravan site in the world big enough for you and yours to hide in IF/WHEN you fall on your 'bottling' faces!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

I, Jack, you are another NEW poster on here spouting absolute shite now you team have ALMOST (but not quite yet :roll: ) achieved something....

Best you (a) keep your West walian opinions to your own site and (b) stay schtum until you have ACTUALLY achieved, as ONLY then would have the RIGHT to rub it in....which would be fair enough because there ain't gonna be a caravan site in the world big enough for you and yours to hide in IF/WHEN you fall on your 'bottling' faces!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

^This :ayatollah: :ayatollah: