Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

be carefull what u wish for

Wed May 25, 2011 4:31 pm

What gethin Jenkins says on sport Wales Friday,don't look like dj going anywhere.

Re: be carefull what u wish for

Wed May 25, 2011 5:33 pm

ngriffiths wrote:What gethin Jenkins says on sport Wales Friday,don't look like dj going anywhere.

Said it all along, the rugby way of doing things is not compatible with football. If that is what he says, then he has gone down even lower in my estimations

Wed May 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Can't understand why he said it,there loads of better managers than dj out of work,Dave Jones will never get us up.

Wed May 25, 2011 6:30 pm

DON'T WORRY DAVE AND HIS RUGBY LOVING PAL WILL BE HISTORY

Wed May 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:DON'T WORRY DAVE AND HIS RUGBY LOVING PAL WILL BE HISTORY

The funny thing is, Jenkins wasn't even any good as a rugby chief exec. People talk of Sam and 'yes men', well I don't know about that but Jenkins certainly fits that description in relation to le Riddler and the FAT LITTLE SLOB Dave Jones

Wed May 25, 2011 6:52 pm

I don't think the Board have the bottle to ask DJ to leave, its not like they are footballing people and rely too heavily on DJ.

Wed May 25, 2011 6:54 pm

ngriffiths wrote:What gethin Jenkins says on sport Wales Friday,don't look like dj going anywhere.

jenkins was praising him up this week in a paper :o

Wed May 25, 2011 6:59 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

What you have to ask yourself is , what the f**k does Gethin Jenkins know about football ? In fact he knows f**k all he would defend Jones, as without him Jenkins is a clueless prick. He is in a job which is way past his Station.

Wed May 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

What you have to ask yourself is , what the f**k does Gethin Jenkins know about football ? In fact he knows f**k all he would defend Jones, as without him Jenkins is a clueless prick. He is in a job which is way past his Station.

Maybe Jenkins was hoping to get a few clubs interested in DJ? I have no doubt that Jenkins and the club are trying to get rid, it's all about doing it the cheapest way. There is NO WAY it would work for anyone if DJ was still here at the start of the season.........................we've just gotta be patient! :old:

Wed May 25, 2011 7:33 pm

jenkins was praising him up this week in a paper :o[/quote]
What you have to ask yourself is , what the f**k does Gethin Jenkins know about football ? In fact he knows f**k all he would defend Jones, as without him Jenkins is a clueless prick. He is in a job which is way past his Station.[/quote]

Maybe Jenkins was hoping to get a few clubs interested in DJ? I have no doubt that Jenkins and the club are trying to get rid, it's all about doing it the cheapest way. There is NO WAY it would work for anyone if DJ was still here at the start of the season.........................we've just gotta be patient! :old:[/quote]
I'M cool Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 7:36 pm

What you have to ask yourself is , what the f**k does Gethin Jenkins know about football ? In fact he knows f**k all he would defend Jones, as without him Jenkins is a clueless prick. He is in a job which is way past his Station.[/quote]

Maybe Jenkins was hoping to get a few clubs interested in DJ? I have no doubt that Jenkins and the club are trying to get rid, it's all about doing it the cheapest way. There is NO WAY it would work for anyone if DJ was still here at the start of the season.........................we've just gotta be patient! :old:[/quote]
I'M cool Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: [/quote]

Good, that's a relief! :lol:

Serious question-it's never boring being a City fan is it? Always waiting for something-relegation battles, cup finals, promotion chasing, play offs and now this, waiting to see the back of the stubborn scouse prick! :lol: