Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Everyone please look at this

Wed May 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Just Childish, pure and simple. Personally I'm getting pissed off with all this lately, most of the comments are from ADULTS as well. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed May 25, 2011 4:32 pm

THE UNDERSIGNED ARE FED UP WITH THE CONTINUAL MYTH BEING PERPETUATED BY A MINORITY WEBSITE THAT THERE IS INCREASING SUPPORT FOR FORMER CARDIFF CITY CHAIRMAN SAM HAMMAM TO ONCE AGAIN TAKE A ROLE WITHIN OUR GREAT CLUB, WE ASK MR VINCENT TAN TO PUT AN END TO THIS SPECULATION AT THE VERY EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY AS THIS IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE, SUPPORTERS WHO REGISTER COMPLAINT AGAINST MR HAMMAM ON THE MINORITY WEBSITE ARE CONTINUALLY BANNED AND THUS OPEN AND FAIR DEBATE IS NOT POSSIBLE WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THIS PETITION SO THAT OUR VOICE CAN BE HEARD

Minority web site that bit made me chuckle,Yea rite :lol:
look at some of the made up names can see they got some balls hiding behind a pc what a bunch of nuggets :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Very intelligent!!
why do they even care if they are banned from the "minority website" especially if it spouts the shit they say it do :?

Wed May 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Why do they even post on the minority website full stop?

Is it because they can't start the Hammam topic over there because everyone is Against him. Therefore there is no debate? so they have to cross the divide and try to stir it up over here?

I stick to the one forum because everything can be debated here with the mix we have.

Personally for the record, Im not a Sam lover, and am not pleased with his past. So am not one of the "I want Sam back in" brigade.

that is my opinion, and shows that we don't all want sam on the board again?

Their petition is pathetic! :shock:

Wed May 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Pathetic indeed.

Any credibility it may have had has been blown away by adding false names and frankly some disgusting comments.

It may have been started by a ccmb member, but please don't think it representative of all of our views.

No, I don't want Sam back either, but this petition has very quickly turned into an embarrassment for all the decent posters on ccmb.