Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TalkSport are saying Chopra....

Wed May 25, 2011 3:50 pm

....is off to Ipswich Town (stopping at every pub on the way I assume :lol: )

Anyone know if this is FACT??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: TalkSport are saying Chopra....

Wed May 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Don't think any players will leave on Transfers right now until DJ's future is decided.

Wed May 25, 2011 4:03 pm

They put that out yesterday morning. They were linked to him last year as well when Keane was in charge.

Watch this space. :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Hope he is, then pay jones off and get our Cardiff ready for next season :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 4:09 pm

I thought it was a bit odd 'at this stage' but not sure he'll be here next season after the 'booze cruise' :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Sell chops, get earnie on a free, pay off Dj!! Job done!!!

Wed May 25, 2011 4:12 pm

im all for shipping out the trouble makers and under performing big time charlies that we have but we have next to no full time squad and very little quality ,thats with out mentioning a manager whos future is less than uncertain....a very interesting if not worrying summer ahead i think.. :?

Wed May 25, 2011 4:13 pm

i would of been gutted if he left last year but my feelings have changed , be a good thing if they took him :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Lets hope this is true, I want all the bad eggs out of the club and chopra is by far the most rotten of them all. :evil:

Wed May 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Midfield general wrote:Get him out and show Jones that he hasn't got a squad to work with here

Well said General :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Does Chopra's transfer fee belong to Ray Ranson?

Wed May 25, 2011 5:13 pm

What I find interesting, is that, everyone now feels nothing but contempt for lot of our players, it only seems to be 3 or 4 players that most on here have any respect or liking for. Is this the players fault or DJ's, have all the players really turned into rotten apples? or if DJ, went would many of these players become decent again?

Wed May 25, 2011 5:18 pm

they do seem to be consistently linked to Chopra, whether that means there's something in it or not remains to be seen

i want him to stay. providing he's fit and on form he's a guaranteed 20 goal a season striker in this league - we've all seen that

Wed May 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:What I find interesting, is that, everyone now feels nothing but contempt for lot of our players, it only seems to be 3 or 4 players that most on here have any respect or liking for. Is this the players fault or DJ's, have all the players really turned into rotten apples? or if DJ, went would many of these players become decent again?

I think the majority want to see Jones, Bothroyd, & Chopra gone - the rest are pretty much good to keep - the loanees have gone back thank god!

It would leave us short of Strikers mind, especially if we couldn't for what ever reason get Bellamy back! Would be playing Parkin and Jarvis up front! :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:....is off to Ipswich Town (stopping at every pub on the way I assume :lol: )

Anyone know if this is FACT??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Couldnt give a shit............I had a sleepless night before the boro game thinking we had a chance.....little did i know what was happening that night......It dosent matter how good or talented you are if you show me or my club a total lack of respect then i have no respect back.Goodbye chopra!!!!!!!!!!!!Give a half of earnie for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Midfield general wrote:Get him out and show Jones that he hasn't got a squad to work with here

Well said :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 5:23 pm

If Chops goes,imo it will be to a team further North than East.

Not had any updates on this thread,and has Chops closed his twitter account??