Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO - Borley, TG & Tan & the rest of the board.

Wed May 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Do us a favour - get DJ on gardening leave asap, and offer the bloody job to Di Matteo FFS!

We don't have time to be arsing about playing chinese whispers from Cardiff to Kuala Lumpar....

Sort the bloody manager out so we can get on with our pre-season, There is too much work to do without having to play the waiting game.

Time is something that Cardiff City Football Club don't have the luxuries playing with!

Thank you.

Re: FAO - Borley, TG & Tan & the rest of the board.

Wed May 25, 2011 3:34 pm

NO NOT DI MATTEO

No No No 1000 times no

Wed May 25, 2011 3:37 pm

What if we cant get rid of DJ then? We have a manager on 800k who I assume will still be entitled to the bonuses should Di Matteo take us up. and then we also have Di Matteos wages of 500k reported he wanted from Sheffield United. Thats a lot of money. I dont think putting him on Gardening leave is an option, he either needs to go or stay.

Wed May 25, 2011 3:40 pm

JONES NEEDS TO GO , AND f*cking FAST.THE THOUGHT OF HIM STAYING IS WORSE THAN LOSING TO READING :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Well what ever manager then!! :lol: Im just speculating as a fan!!! you get the picture though....

and Jones won't just sit there on Gardening Leave will he when he's about to become unemployed!

Wed May 25, 2011 3:45 pm

DI mateo is a f*cking cock :x

Wed May 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Merlin wrote:Well what ever manager then!! :lol: Im just speculating as a fan!!! you get the picture though....

and Jones won't just sit there on Gardening Leave will he when he's about to become unemployed!

depends, sitting on ya ass for 800k plus bonuses is tempting, especially if WHU aint as interested as we think

Wed May 25, 2011 3:52 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:DI mateo is a f*cking cock :x

i like how he looks tho :lol: :lol: :lol: no homo obv

Wed May 25, 2011 4:35 pm

yes they should do something, even if its to say we are backing Dave Jones.
No good people having a go at DJ on here, why on earth would he resign if he wants to carry on,
however if the board dont want him then they should step up to the mark and do something, either sack him and then pay him off, or put him on gardeneing leave and put another BETTER manager in place...
all this having a go at DJ is out of order as far as I am concerned, its the board that have to make a decision-
we are a top Championship club, but out board of directors are acting like a part -time outfit