Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AT THIS RATE

Wed May 25, 2011 3:26 pm

There will be no manager in place for the start of next season and there will be no time for any new manager, (which i very much doubt we will get anyway) to put the necessary building blocks in place to build another squad that will be capable of making a promotion challenge.

FACT pre season training and fitness assessments will start before the end of June

FACT any manager will be srabbling around at the end of July til the transfer window closes looking at all the other players who are left to fight over.We willend up panic buying or borrowing at this rate

FACT We will end up with no names of any consequence at this current rate of progress.

FACT time is very much NOT on our side. i for one fear for the immediate future of the club, we have had far too many freeloaders here for the past 10years bleeding the club dry, why dont the greedy buggers piss off under the wholes they came from now.
Would it be too much to ask that we are in pole position for signing quality players for next season and beefing up the squad because this time its going be a whole lot tougher than it was last season.

FACT i will keep the faith and follow/support the team throughout and enjoy the ride like the past 40years too. i say follow loosely as im judged as a plastic supporter cos i live away and only get to 5 games a season :( thats for another time anway.
Think On people cos time is very much NOT on our side :ayatollah:

Re: AT THIS RATE

Wed May 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Dont panic, we were under a transfer embargo this time last year and months further on yet still managed to get "the best squad in the championship" according to a lot of people.

Re: AT THIS RATE

Wed May 25, 2011 3:40 pm

We already have a manager in place.

If you take it for granted that DJ will be the manager for next season with no budget, no named players, no Bellamy, a team of reserve players and a relegation struggle, THEN you won't be disappointed.

Anything better than that and you will be elated. It works for me.

Stop expecting Martin O'Neil, a multi million pound budget, promotion and no debt