Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MILLWALL..NO ONE LIKES US......

Wed May 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Anyone read this book yet, i have read a few pages so far, dont know what to make of it yet....... :ayatollah:

Re: MILLWALL..NO ONE LIKES US......

Wed May 25, 2011 2:48 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Anyone read this book yet, i have read a few pages so far, dont know what to make of it yet....... :ayatollah:

Not read it, but if it's the book I'm thinking of, heard from millwall mates that it's not written by one of them and is written by a reporter who took most stories off the internet - so sounds pretty shit.

Wed May 25, 2011 2:50 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:Anyone read this book yet, i have read a few pages so far, dont know what to make of it yet....... :ayatollah:

Not read it, but if it's the book I'm thinking of, heard from millwall mates that it's not written by one of them and is written by a reporter who took most stories off the internet - so sounds pretty shit.

By all account got some-one in to do the writing and Wall gave the stories anom?

Wed May 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Not sure, was told some random reporter wrote it who some lads traced to a address in watford.
No one seems to know him.
Sounds like cashing in on their fame as no real books out there.
A lot of them are embarrassed by the book.
Probably worth a read though, heard the Cardiff bits are bollocks though.

Wed May 25, 2011 3:38 pm

did i read off this forum few months back that it was written by a watford fan? sorry if i'm wrong but thought i read that somewhere lol.
would be suprised if it was a good read especially with someone bit connected to millwall writing it