Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Embarrassing!!!!

Wed May 25, 2011 12:07 pm

that's what all you Bluebirds supporters are, who keep posting messages about spotting Jacks out and about around your towns. You are making yourselves look sorry arsed and whinny. Just suck it up, and get on with life, but most of all stop embarrassing the rest of us City fans.

Re: Embarrassing!!!!

Wed May 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Well said.

Wed May 25, 2011 12:11 pm

I don't think it's embarassing at all

Wed May 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:I don't think it's embarassing at all

What, don't you think the Jacks are coming on here, and laughing their dicks off at you, for letting them know how desparing some of these messages are. We aren't the small club here, so who gives 2 fucks if a few inbreds are happy to show their colours off in PT apart from the Jacks who can then come on here and use it against the rest of us. The message is, if you see them and feel that strongly then give them a dig otherwise keep it to yourself. :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:

What, don't you think the Jacks are coming on here, and laughing their dicks off at you, for letting them know how desparing some of these messages are. We aren't the small club here, so who gives 2 fucks if a few inbreds are happy to show their colours off in PT apart from the Jacks who can then come on here and use it against the rest of us. The message is, if you see them and feel that strongly then give them a dig otherwise keep it to yourself. :ayatollah:

Fukking well said... :evil: :evil: there are are few fukking idiots on here

Wed May 25, 2011 12:25 pm

ELY BOY wrote:I agree stop posting about it and get on with kicking their heads in

This. :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 12:27 pm

A mate of mine was repairing the Sewers by Bargoed today and he said he found 4 of them down there with there tops on bold as f*cking brass. Apparently even all the Rats had left the area. My mate alerted the pest control department and it was decided it would be more prudent to leave them down there. But in my opinion they are now taking f*cking liberties .

Wed May 25, 2011 12:28 pm

ELY BOY wrote:I agree stop posting about it and get on with kicking their heads in
now we are talking :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Here we go Ely boy and I thought tank was embarrassing.
http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =6&t=99889

Wed May 25, 2011 2:45 pm

The flag done you :D :D :D

Wed May 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Whats embarrassing is, the "just kick their heads in" type of comments on this thread..

Truly pathetic. Just get on with life without feeling the need to act hard all the time, people are people and whoever you support is up to you. Grow the f**k up :x

Wed May 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:

Tbf mate i dont think i've moaned about the jacks showin their colours in PT only thing i've said is it's been hard work the last few days round here and in work as i work in swansea

Wed May 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Jack wrote:

no-ones more embarrassing then tank and his mob :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 6:14 pm

We give it out, so we must be prepared to take it back. ;) rise above it lads and be gracious, show them you are hurting and they win even more. :old:

Wed May 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Jack wrote:

To use an old Man Utd saying - that weren't our main lads :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:

it was always going to happen.. when we went to wembley we hads cardiff fans filling coaches llanelli and them areas :?

Wed May 25, 2011 6:28 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSqtnHGPM40 :lol: