Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IT WILL BE GREAT IF SAM DON@T COME BACK

Wed May 25, 2011 11:27 am

It will be great if Sam don't come back because the Malaysians take full control, settle the club's exiting debts, take on a manager that knows the game and how to run things behind the scenes as well such as dealing with the media and the fans.
Also someone who knows how to deal with and handle us down here(Jones's words not mine)
We are different down here and we shouldn't have to apologise for that we should harness that passion and use it to our advantage.

I respect the Malaysians and will be forever grateful for coming in when they did, if however they are now realising it isn't going to be as easy or straightforward as they first thought then they either have to sell up and move on or share responsibility with Sam or anyone else who fits the bill.

But now isn't the time for dragging your feet, we need to have it in place and be planning now. :ayatollah:

Re: IT WILL BE GREAT IF SAM DON@T COME BACK

Wed May 25, 2011 11:31 am

Do you think Sam would choose a good manager? I thought his previous appointments when here were woeful.

Wed May 25, 2011 11:31 am

BigGwynram wrote:It will be great if Sam don't come back because the Malaysians take full control, settle the club's exiting debts, take on a manager that knows the game and how to run things behind the scenes as well such as dealing with the media and the fans.
Also someone who knows how to deal with and handle us down here(Jones's words not mine)
We are different down here and we shouldn't have to apologise for that we should harness that passion and use it to our advantage.

I respect the Malaysians and will be forever grateful for coming in when they did, if however they are now realising it isn't going to be as easy or straightforward as they first thought then they either have to sell up and move on or share responsibility with Sam or anyone else who fits the bill.

But now isn't the time for dragging your feet, we need to have it in place and be planning now. :ayatollah:

Never had you down as a drug taker, must be lsd to make you dream!!!

Malaysian hero's huh? no chance just riddlers in disguise and fooled many !

Sam / Langston have some SERIOUS dough now , could get bloody interesting !

Wed May 25, 2011 11:35 am

Daya wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:It will be great if Sam don't come back because the Malaysians take full control, settle the club's exiting debts, take on a manager that knows the game and how to run things behind the scenes as well such as dealing with the media and the fans.

all langston have to do now then steve is approach the malaysians with proof of funds as they werent able to 12 months ago

Wed May 25, 2011 11:39 am

steve davies wrote:
Daya wrote:

all langston have to do now then steve is approach the malaysians with proof of funds as they werent able to 12 months ago

And reveal who they are of course :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:40 am

steve davies wrote:
Daya wrote:

only time will tell - all come out in the wash ! but no point going on about it on messageboards , you just get slagged whatever

but remember who said Hammam was away after running out of dough!! ( a few weeks short to the benefit of big sam :lol: )

Riddler was a cnut whilst you all kissed his arse !

Whitley walked up crooked stair cases !

And Smiley TG ......... u just wait and see !!!

Wed May 25, 2011 11:41 am

Im sure good old Ron Noades isnt too far away from Sam ? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:43 am

steve davies wrote:
Daya wrote:

You play poker Steve? do you always how your hand?

Wed May 25, 2011 11:45 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Im sure good old Ron Noades isnt too far away from Sam ? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

What the Godfather ? - i would imagine that would be a good guess !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and hes not skint !!!

Who else you reckon ?

Wed May 25, 2011 11:56 am

2blue2handle wrote:Do you think Sam would choose a good manager? I thought his previous appointments when here were woeful.

Is that when we had two promotions in 4 years. :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:59 am

"Daya"]steve davies"]="Daya"]["BigGwynram"]It will be great if Sam don't come back because the Malaysians take full control, settle the club's exiting debts, take on a manager that knows the game and how to run things behind the scenes as well such as dealing with the media and the fans.

But now isn't the time for dragging your feet, we need to have it in place and be planning now. :ayatollah

Sam / Langston have some SERIOUS dough now , could get bloody interesting ![/quote]

all langston have to do now then steve is approach the malaysians with proof of funds as they werent able to 12 months ago[/quote]

You play poker Steve? do you always how your hand?[/quote]

steve no i dont but the money certainly is not in the rudgewick account.
that was the same account that held funds of nearly 25 million prior to citibank being paid off and the following year held less than 350k.
unless we are going to see a set of langston accounts soon ;)

Wed May 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Gwyn,

obviously we share different views and of late u have pissed me off - but whats your belief the Malaysians are setting up in KL and taking CCFC staff there to work there ?

Its not a trick or a dig , just wondered like what your perception is.

Wed May 25, 2011 12:05 pm

steve davies wrote:"Daya"]steve davies"]="Daya"]["BigGwynram"]It will be great if Sam don't come back because the Malaysians take full control, settle the club's exiting debts, take on a manager that knows the game and how to run things behind the scenes as well such as dealing with the media and the fans.

But now isn't the time for dragging your feet, we need to have it in place and be planning now. :ayatollah

all langston have to do now then steve is approach the malaysians with proof of funds as they werent able to 12 months ago[/quote]

that was the same account that held funds of nearly 25 million prior to citibank being paid off and the following year held less than 350k.
unless we are going to see a set of langston accounts soon ;)[/quote]

Why should you see them? golden trick in business poker - wait until it comes unstuck , the gamble of Malaysian cheap premiership football has not payed off !! will they have a big punt next year ? i doubt it fella. massive cost cutting - coming and no prem football? or the big punt again ?

I reckon they wont punt !!! you ?

Wed May 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Question Steve - did you ever believe it was just Sam & family ? that includes Wimbledon the lot.

Wed May 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Daya wrote:
steve davies wrote:"Daya"]steve davies"]="Daya"]["BigGwynram"]It will be great if Sam don't come back because the Malaysians take full control, settle the club's exiting debts, take on a manager that knows the game and how to run things behind the scenes as well such as dealing with the media and the fans.

unless we are going to see a set of langston accounts soon ;)[/quote]

Why should you see them? golden trick in business poker - wait until it comes unstuck , the gamble of Malaysian cheap premiership football has not payed off !! will they have a big punt next year ? i doubt it fella. massive cost cutting - coming and no prem football? or the big punt again ?

I reckon they wont punt !!! you ?[/quote]

i think they will gamble again steve but this time they will make sure they have the right people in place.
i was suprised they never pushed jones when the riddler left because they were both culpable in my opinion for the mess the club was in.
mind you if they had done their homework properly they could have saved themselves this years misery

Wed May 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Daya wrote:Gwyn,

obviously we share different views and of late u have pissed me off - but whats your belief the Malaysians are setting up in KL and taking CCFC staff there to work there ?

I seen that as a positive (rose coloured specs) and that they had long term plans to forge a link whilst also helping to develop the game in Malaysia 9but aren't they higher than Wales in the World ranking anyway)

I really can't make them out, they got the money, don't know if they got the guts for the fight though, personally I wouldn't touch football as an investment unless I was a billion, billionaire had treated it as pin money, Who ever says you can't buy success as never had that much money at their disposal, because if you have un-limited money you can buy success.

Everything though so far as stunk of short term gamble, where are the assets, where are the foundations and where does the future lie, I'll tell you it lies with Scott's Young Guns. ;)

Wed May 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Do you think the malaysians are here for the long haul then gwyn? Honest answer now do you think they will stay and help us grow as a club whether it be with or without sam??

Wed May 25, 2011 12:38 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Daya wrote:Gwyn,

I seen that as a positive (rose coloured specs) and that they had long term plans to forge a link whilst also helping to develop the game in Malaysia 9but aren't they higher than Wales in the World ranking anyway)

I really can't make them out, they got the money, don't know if they got the guts for the fight though, personally I wouldn't touch football as an investment unless I was a billion, billionaire had treated it as pin money, Who ever says you can't buy success as never had that much money at their disposal, because if you have un-limited money you can buy success.

Everything though so far as stunk of short term gamble, where are the assets, where are the foundations and where does the future lie, I'll tell you it lies with Scott's Young Guns. ;)

Thanks for that .... i do love you really though ! lol

you make some interesting points there and in my opinion your not far away from what i feel is the truth either.

i agree the young guns is a fantastic idea - i was never knocking your ideas , i was just saying the current shortfalls etc that things like your young guns can improve if well backed. you took it the wrong way but you know those glasses you wear !!! :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Daya wrote:Question Steve - did you ever believe it was just Sam & family ? that includes Wimbledon the lot.

always steve along with ron noades.
people have short memories and cant be bothered to do the digging. if you look hard enough you can see where the original monies came from and the connection between langston.
a high court judge could see it so thats enough for me
all that aside sam made mistakes but lifted this club out of the doldrums and we should be grateful for that.
ridsdale had a chance to reduce the debt of the club in his tenure but the way he spent money made sam look like scrooge.
the malaysians have also dropped a clanger with jones and not having anyone in place to control him over the last season.
at this moment in time though we dont have the Hmrc taking us to court every other month and no complaints about players not gettin paid so at least somethings going right.
The ball is firmly in TG'S and VT''S Court and we have to see where they go from here but having said that steve if anything was simple about cardiff city we would all be moaning about that :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Sam's a nutcase, who's only in it for personal glory. He has all the personal characteristics of one of Batman's arch enemies.

I honestly think we're fucked, but f**k it! :lol: