Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones Denies He's Spoken To West Ham!

Wed May 25, 2011 11:20 am

Cardiff manager Dave Jones has denied he has spoken to anyone at West Ham about becoming the club’s new manager.

The 54-year-old is the bookies’ favourite to succeed Avram Grant at the helm, but today told the East London Advertiser that neither he nor the club have contacted each other.

“I have not had any contact with them over the job,” Jones said.

“I’m not prepared to say anything about the vacancy. I’m still employed by Cardiff City Football Club and only thinking of them.”

Jones, who is on a rolling contract at the south Wales club, has been in charge since 2005 but has so far failed to push the club into the Premier League.

“I will be sitting down with the board at Cardiff and discussing my future with them soon,” he added.

http://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/f ... b_1_903386

:? :ayatollah:

Re: Dave Jones Denies He's Spoken To West Ham!

Wed May 25, 2011 11:23 am

Translated means - i want my dough off the malaysians before i take my new job.

Wed May 25, 2011 11:25 am

Daya wrote:Translated means - i want my dough off the malaysians before i take my new job.

Hope you're right! :ayatollah:

Daya wrote:Translated means - i want my dough off the malaysians before i take my new job.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

“I’m not prepared to say anything about the vacancy. I’m still employed by Cardiff City Football Club and only thinking of them.” All he's really thinking of is £800,000 money grabbing kent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:26 am

Standard response really.

JUST f**k OFF DAVE JONES

Wed May 25, 2011 11:28 am

He saw Riddler get paid off well and wants the same treatment - hes also seeing the other side of those Malaysians!!

Never trust the TG grin !

Wed May 25, 2011 11:44 am

Daya wrote:He saw Riddler get paid off well and wants the same treatment - hes also seeing the other side of those Malaysians!!

Whats this? Dayo in dig at Cardiff City shocker.

Can't be surely :roll:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:52 am

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:
Daya wrote:He saw Riddler get paid off well and wants the same treatment - hes also seeing the other side of those Malaysians!!

Whats this? Dayo in dig at Cardiff City shocker.

Can't be surely :roll:

Never dig at the club itself - just the idiots that surround it !! more fool you for being the dreamer !!