Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jacks holiday!

Wed May 25, 2011 10:35 am

Hi ,

Been reading this forum for the last season and have now decided to join..... Im currently an ambassador season ticket holder in the ninian stand 116.. , have been a season ticket holder for the last 8 years...

It seems that a number of jacks are on here shouting about the upcoming visit to wembley etc..... that they are taking 40000+ well the average attendance at the liberty this year 15507!! so theres 25000 caravaners who thought they would have a holiday aborad and cross the 7 bridge for the first in history, Bristol and Swindon will be rushing to the m4 to buy pegs and watch my big fat gypsi holiday.......

until monday night jacks , enjoy your build up, decorate your caravans and I will offer you a well done if you win on monday....

But if you dont !! clearly u will still be the number 2 team in Wales as history would show!

Re: jacks holiday!

Wed May 25, 2011 10:37 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Hi ,

Been reading this forum for the last season and have now decided to join..... Im currently an ambassador season ticket holder in the ninian stand 116.. , have been a season ticket holder for the last 8 years...

It seems that a number of jacks are on here shouting about the upcoming visit to wembley etc..... that they are taking 40000+ well the average attendance at the liberty this year 15507!! so theres 25000 caravaners who thought they would have a holiday aborad and cross the 7 bridge for the first in history, Bristol and Swindon will be rushing to the m4 to buy pegs and watch my big fat gypsi holiday.......

until monday night jacks , enjoy your build up, decorate your caravans and I will offer you a well done if you win on monday....

But if you dont !! clearly u will still be the number 2 team in Wales as history would show!

History would show?????? Where? when was the last time you played in the top flight..

Wed May 25, 2011 10:38 am

im talking about wembley,

3 visits 1 win, jacks 1 visit ????

Wed May 25, 2011 10:41 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:im talking about wembley,

Thats right i bet you was there in 1927 when arsenals welsh keeper threw the ball into the net. Remind me how did you do against pompy and the mighty blackpool ? Come monday there will be a welsh side playing premiership football on your doorstep! Don't it feel good :D

Wed May 25, 2011 10:43 am

terry walsh wrote:

Thats right i bet you was there in 1927 when arsenals welsh keeper threw the ball into the net. Remind me how did you do against pompy and the mighty blackpool ? Come monday there will be a welsh side playing premiership football on your doorstep! Don't it feel good :D

who gives a shit,
we are still cardiff, you are still swansea.
we are still capital and you are still a slum.

Wed May 25, 2011 10:43 am

terry walsh wrote:

wembley wembley its a famous place in london that the jacks will never see!!!!

karma karma karma :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 10:49 am

terry walsh wrote:

umm I'm sure he meant the win we had was against Barnsley in the FA cup semi final at wembley...

Wed May 25, 2011 10:50 am

you clealry arnt that clever are you,

what about barnsley fa cup semi final that we won!..... add 1927, as u brought it up and a fa cup final defeat in 1925 shows in history that we have clearly been there many more times than you...

dick!

Wed May 25, 2011 10:55 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:you clealry arnt that clever are you,

what about barnsley fa cup semi final that we won!..... add 1927, as u brought it up and a fa cup final defeat in 1925 shows in history that we have clearly been there many more times than you...

dick!

Sorry can't seem to remember 1925 my memory aint what it used to be... :lol: tvvat

Wed May 25, 2011 10:58 am

neither can I,

im only 32! u brought up pre world war fixtures not me... I was reffering to recent history!

now f**k off, the lunch time rush will be about soon looking for new pegs!

ps dont forget to drop the bread on your caravan roof on monday so that the birds will wake u up nice an early for your holiday abroad!

Wed May 25, 2011 11:03 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:neither can I,

im only 32! u brought up pre world war fixtures not me... I was reffering to recent history!

now f**k off, the lunch time rush will be about soon looking for new pegs!

ps dont forget to drop the bread on your caravan roof on monday so that the birds will wake u up nice an early for your holiday abroad!

That has got to be the shittest come back i have ever seen on any message board :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:07 am

mate,

u r so boring!!!!

go bother someone else....

shouldnt u be on your gypo board, with all your pikey friends, discussing monday....

we dont give a left testicle about your team,

this is a cardiff city forum for cardiff city related topics.....

now go get your dole money, put another £1 in your electric metre and talk about something with your own gypos

Wed May 25, 2011 11:09 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:mate,

u r so boring!!!!

go bother someone else....

shouldnt u be on your gypo board, with all your pikey friends, discussing monday....

we dont give a left testicle about your team,

this is a cardiff city forum for cardiff city related topics.....

now go get your dole money, put another £1 in your electric metre and talk about something with your own gypos

Whats a metre

Wed May 25, 2011 11:12 am

meter,

smart arse!

Wed May 25, 2011 11:12 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:meter,

smart arse!

:D

Wed May 25, 2011 11:24 am

terry walsh wrote:

2008, cardiff 1-0 barnsley at wembley.

Wed May 25, 2011 11:34 am

terry walsh wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:But if you dont !! clearly u will still be the number 2 team in Wales as history would show!

History would show?????? Where? when was the last time you played in the top flight..

So thats the benchmark for history is it, the last time you played there? :lol:

Listem mate, even if you do get there on Monday, you'll still have another 12 seasons to catch up to our 15 that we've spent in the top division.

And how many times have you finished above us in the nearly 100 years? 18 including this season? Wow.

Come back when you pass our totals and I'll accept you as No.1 in Wales.

Until then.... :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:38 am

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:
terry walsh wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:But if you dont !! clearly u will still be the number 2 team in Wales as history would show!

So thats the benchmark for history is it, the last time you played there? :lol:

Listem mate, even if you do get there on Monday, you'll still have another 12 seasons to catch up to our 15 that we've spent in the top division.

And how many times have you finished above us in the nearly 100 years? 18 including this season? Wow.

Come back when you pass our totals and I'll accept you as No.1 in Wales.

Until then.... :ayatollah:

First welsh team in the premiership that will do me :D