Wed May 25, 2011 10:24 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED A CARLS UPDATE, PLEASEEEEEEE GIVE ME A CARLS UPDATEEE

Re: CARLS UPDATE

Wed May 25, 2011 10:31 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:03 am

great, it seems these two have stolen internet or discovered "the pc"

gary taylor fletcher might be a jack , if so, bit pathetic your supporting another teams player, i guess your one of the many 1000s, who have come out of the woodwork to go to wembley

and the swans guys on here all with their "swansea 3rd, cardiff 4th" that means jack shit if you lose in the final, and we all know your players wanan leave so.......... go back to your council owned stadium, with your a £1 to enter ticket city

Wed May 25, 2011 11:05 am

Gary Taylor Fletcher wrote:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED A CARLS UPDATE, PLEASEEEEEEE GIVE ME A CARLS UPDATEEE

That is actually quite funny :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:13 am

Mystic Carl :lol: who's going to win monday, please tell me im off down the bookies in 5 mins

Wed May 25, 2011 11:15 am

i thought bellamy was staying and said he would do anything to stay? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well it must be hard being him mind

Second best team in manchester

And most importantly

Second best team in wales

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:17 am

Few days before the biggest game in your clubs history and your spending it on a Cardiff message board.

Get your priorities right!

Wankers!

Wed May 25, 2011 11:21 am

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Few days before the biggest game in your clubs history and your spending it on a Cardiff message board.

Get your priorities right!

Wankers!

What should we be doing exactly? playing subbuteo outside wembley with a f*cking sleeping bag FFS :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:23 am

Spending time on your own forum for a start!
:ayatollah: