Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does it hurt

Wed May 25, 2011 10:07 am

To see Swansea city as the leading light in welsh football? Having a united squad with hardly any outlay,on the verge on the premiership! 40000 JACKS on the way to wembley (2500k more than you took) Whilst you have bilionaire backers who don't seem to have a pot to p1ss in, a manager who hates the fans as much as the fans hate him and not forgetting you had 7 loan players last season who kept out players you actually own now they have gone methinks relegation next season fellows :lol:

Maybe you will get lucky next season with brighton away first game whilst we trundle( ;) ) of to old trafford

Re: Does it hurt

Wed May 25, 2011 10:10 am

Boring mate, do you really want to start talking about attendances and how many fans we take places??

Enjoy your day out at Wembley, we've already been there 3 times

Wed May 25, 2011 10:10 am

It hurts as much as having ur fathers cock rammed in ur ass! But u enjoy that!

Wed May 25, 2011 10:11 am

[quote="Casual"]Boring mate, do you really want to start talking about attendances and how many fans we take places??

Enjoy your day out at Wembley, we've already been there 3 times

And lost how many times in recent times :D

Wed May 25, 2011 10:14 am

terry walsh wrote:To see Swansea city as the leading light in welsh football? Having a united squad with hardly any outlay,on the verge on the premiership! 40000 JACKS on the way to wembley (2500k more than you took) Whilst you have bilionaire backers who don't seem to have a pot to p1ss in, a manager who hates the fans as much as the fans hate him and not forgetting you had 7 loan players last season who kept out players you actually own now they have gone methinks relegation next season fellows :lol:

Maybe you will get lucky next season with brighton away first game whilst we trundle( ;) ) of to old trafford
another boring inbred cock :D

Wed May 25, 2011 10:14 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:It hurts as much as having ur fathers cock rammed in ur ass! But u enjoy that!

Yip and my dad's name is dave jones

Wed May 25, 2011 10:15 am

Won Once lost Twice

Sure you knew that already

How many times you lost???

O you haven't even been there yet

Wed May 25, 2011 10:17 am

Casual wrote:Won Once lost Twice

Sure you knew that already

How many times you lost???

O you haven't even been there yet

I'll come back to you monday evening good boy, how many times have you lot played in the top flight in the last 30 years??

;)

Wed May 25, 2011 10:18 am

I had to do a double take - thought it said Terry Coles :o

Have a nice day at Wembley and if you win so be it. You are inferior FACT :twisted:

Wed May 25, 2011 10:18 am

01443casual wrote:I had to do a double take - thought it said Terry Coles :o

Have a nice day at Wembley and if you win so be it. You are inferior FACT :twisted:

I won't even stoop to your level prick

Wed May 25, 2011 10:21 am

terry walsh wrote:

Hits a nerve have we :lol: :lol:

Guns dont kill people horse do ask terry coles

Wed May 25, 2011 10:31 am

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :old:

Wed May 25, 2011 10:32 am

Gary Taylor Fletcher wrote:Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :old:

:D :D :D :D :D

Wed May 25, 2011 10:44 am

Stupidity is ironic. Terry Walsh from Twin Town f*cking hates pikey bastards like you.

Pretty shitty city

Wed May 25, 2011 10:46 am

terry walsh wrote:To see Swansea city as the leading light in welsh football? Having a united squad with hardly any outlay,on the verge on the premiership! 40000 JACKS on the way to wembley (2500k more than you took) Whilst you have bilionaire backers who don't seem to have a pot to p1ss in, a manager who hates the fans as much as the fans hate him and not forgetting you had 7 loan players last season who kept out players you actually own now they have gone methinks relegation next season fellows :lol:

can i remind you that you have a 100% loss record in play off finals

Wed May 25, 2011 10:46 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Stupidity is ironic. Terry Walsh from Twin Town f*cking hates pikey bastards like you.

Pretty shitty city

"and i f*cking loves it"

Wed May 25, 2011 10:50 am

terry walsh wrote:

You would never get high enough on the social and economic ladder to get to my level boy bach. You come from the wrong part of Wales FACT! :D

Wed May 25, 2011 10:52 am

I'd be delighted with Brighton away first game if I'm honest, new ground, nice one Gypsy Rose Lee, told you that crystal ball would come in handy...

Wed May 25, 2011 10:59 am

01443casual wrote:
terry walsh wrote:

You would never get high enough on the social and economic ladder to get to my level boy bach. You come from the wrong part of Wales FACT! :D

Says him who sells sofa's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This one's for you neil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfcnAvx7fc8

Wed May 25, 2011 11:03 am

Yet you have not disagreed with my point :D

Wed May 25, 2011 11:09 am

Doesnt hurt at all. I only care about CCFC. :ayatollah:

Does it hurt you that:

1.Cardiff are the biggest club in Wales and will have higher attendences than you, even if you gain promotion.
2. We are your Capital City and we receive one hell of a lot more funding than you as the Capital City of Wales.
3. We live in houses and not caravans.

:D :D :D