Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Port Talbot is no longer Blue

Sun May 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Maesteg

We have changed the name to the Library, its the only one left in swansea the council have shut the rest austerity measure apparently

Bridgend

Things are goodatm, trying not to think about tomorrow, but to be honest with you its only just sinking in how big this game is tomorrow, i am starting to get nervous now

:D

Mon May 30, 2011 1:57 am

Roath_Bluebird wrote:Remember your place boys. Enjoy your BIG day out to the glorious capital. Support local businesses, support OUR football club. Then f*ck back off to whatever sh!thole insignificant piece of crap town you come from.

We are Capital, we are YOUR Capital, we get EVERYTHING.

What sort of c**t head are you eh??......................good kick in the fanny you need you feckin tosser!!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:36 pm

STINKING JACK SCUM

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:48 pm

SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Which pub u watchin the game in 2moro lads u plastics wont be goin to wembley surely?

What does Cardiff as a city do for Port Talbot or anywhere else in Wales in general? f**k all. Wales stops and ends at Cardiff to them. Nevermind though lad be a good sheep and keep pumping your money into their economy, there's a good boy know your place innit.

what the f does swansea do for PT? is the question nothing as its nothing to do with swansea! its neath/PT so wheres swansea connection??

Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Port Talbot, Neath, Valleys will always be blue :old:

That swan in PT dererves to get pulled down!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:50 pm

:lol: its only one shop/st, see same in liverpool doesnt mean anything, as said before swans fans on here think they have taken over wales because in prem but i have not seen 1 swans shirt in pembroke although do know several fans here i wear my city shirt in tesco if go there before leaving for city or on way back! never been aproached by swans fan :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:23 pm

How the f**k can you say Swansea is the future, when the only following you got is in Swansea and within around 10miles from your town centre. Every one else thinks your scum.
You got no chance of being the best supported team in Wales you cocks as your catchment area is too small.
I work all over south and west Wales and even through you got a bit of success it doesn't suddenly mean every young kid is going to surport you, your still hated in llanelli and Carmarthen by a good amount of people.

You will never beat Cardiff your Capitol.....

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:25 pm

SCFC#1TeamInWales wrote:Most of the younger fans support their local team. Karrrrdiff's plastic support will die out eventually.

Ohhh shut up you sod

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:28 pm

pembroke allan wrote::lol: its only one shop/st, see same in liverpool doesnt mean anything, as said before swans fans on here think they have taken over wales because in prem but i have not seen 1 swans shirt in pembroke although do know several fans here i wear my city shirt in tesco if go there before leaving for city or on way back! never been aproached by swans fan :ayatollah:

swanseamong69 is on here all the time saying the valleys are now full of jacks. as i told him last night, i'm from the valleys and there are hadly any swans fans.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:36 pm

the only reason these places have got some Jacks is because they're in the Prem, they will all f**k off when they get relegated. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:55 pm

margam is well and truely blue! margam bluebirds all the way! f**k the jacks !!!!!!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:05 pm

it's like a f*cking turf war in Port Talbot :lol:
f**k Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, GTA Port Talbot more like! :lol:

most people from Port Talbot i know are Bluebirds, f**k off you Jacks :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:21 am

Port Talbot is Blue!
On matchdays there is always a bigger crowd going east than west. The handfull of jacks are young, where as the bluebird fans are alot more diverse.
I would say 70% Cardiff - 30% Scum

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:44 pm

What a random thread to bump? It's from May last year?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:08 pm

scotsjack wrote:What a random thread to bump? It's from May last year?

trying to reassure them selves that alls well with the world

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:08 pm

scotsjack wrote:What a random thread to bump? It's from May last year?

trying to reassure them selves that alls well with the world

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:35 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:it's like a f*cking turf war in Port Talbot :lol:
f**k Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, GTA Port Talbot more like! :lol:

most people from Port Talbot i know are Bluebirds, f**k off you Jacks :ayatollah:

Exactly that reason, only know more bluebirds because you support cardiff, i know loads of jacks in port talbot does that mean there is more jacks? f**k me

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:10 pm

murphy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote::lol: its only one shop/st, see same in liverpool doesnt mean anything, as said before swans fans on here think they have taken over wales because in prem but i have not seen 1 swans shirt in pembroke although do know several fans here i wear my city shirt in tesco if go there before leaving for city or on way back! never been aproached by swans fan :ayatollah:

swanseamong69 is on here all the time saying the valleys are now full of jacks. as i told him last night, i'm from the valleys and there are hadly any swans fans.

Used to live in Tonyrefail myself Murphy and i can also clarify that I have never seen any Ducksea fans in the valleys! In fact, Ducksea are quite hated IMO, so all these clowns must be smoking some damn good drugs to think that the valleys are white!!

Alot of the Cardiff fans round Tonyrefail frequently visit the Red Gate, Boars Head, Coedely Club, etc... so no Ducksea fans here im afraid! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:30 pm

trueblue1927 wrote:
murphy wrote:

Used to live in Tonyrefail myself Murphy and i can also clarify that I have never seen any Ducksea fans in the valleys! In fact, Ducksea are quite hated IMO, so all these clowns must be smoking some damn good drugs to think that the valleys are white!!

Alot of the Cardiff fans round Tonyrefail frequently visit the Red Gate, Boars Head, Coedely Club, etc... so no Ducksea fans here im afraid! :ayatollah:

boars heads now closed. loads of bluebirds drink in coedely club and a few in the red gate. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:24 am

murphy wrote:
trueblue1927 wrote:
murphy wrote:

boars heads now closed. loads of bluebirds drink in coedely club and a few in the red gate. :ayatollah:

Not surprised its closed, was a trouble hotspot from what I remember. Coedely club is an anti-Swansea pub through and through, my my old local! :ayatollah: Big Cardiff pub is the Hand & Squirrel in Talbot Green! Mike, the owner, is a huge City fan with memorabilia all over the place, although from what i remember he has a couple of Arsenal photos there too (Suppose thats ok though as they loaned us Ramsey last season :lol: ) :ayatollah: