Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Port Talbot is no longer Blue

Sun May 29, 2011 1:42 pm

fact that there are more blues than whites living on his patch.

You must be pissed or just don't leave your house much. :lol:

Why can't the mods ban him...he's not adding anything to this board

Grow up for fuck sake. Your fans invaded our board this time last season, can't take it can you now that the shoes on the other foot? Awww. :cry:
Last edited by PortTalbotSwanseaBay on Sun May 29, 2011 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 29, 2011 1:43 pm

SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Which pub u watchin the game in 2moro lads u plastics wont be goin to wembley surely?

What does Cardiff as a city do for Port Talbot or anywhere else in Wales in general? f**k all. Wales stops and ends at Cardiff to them. Nevermind though lad be a good sheep and keep pumping your money into their economy, there's a good boy know your place innit.

What does Swansea "as a city" do for Port Talbot then????

Sun May 29, 2011 1:45 pm

PortTalbotSwanseaBay wrote:
moonboots wrote:fact that there are more blues than whites living on his patch.

You must be pissed or just don't leave your house much. :lol:

Why can't the mods ban him...he's not adding anything to this board

Grow up for f**k sake. Your fans invaded our board this time last season, can't take it can you? Awww. :cry:

It's pathetic grow up

Sun May 29, 2011 1:45 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:
SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Which pub u watchin the game in 2moro lads u plastics wont be goin to wembley surely?

What does Cardiff as a city do for Port Talbot or anywhere else in Wales in general? f**k all. Wales stops and ends at Cardiff to them. Nevermind though lad be a good sheep and keep pumping your money into their economy, there's a good boy know your place innit.

What does Swansea "as a city" do for Port Talbot then????

Nothing. They don't control where our money is spent, Cardiff does. And that is why they stick two fingers up to Port Talbot, Llanelli, Swansea, Neath, the Valley's, Newport and everywhere else.

Sun May 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Cardiff doesn't control where any money is spent across the rest of Wales at all. The Welsh Assembly does that.

You want to stop listening to the bigger boys on the bus and do some reading.

Sun May 29, 2011 1:51 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:Cardiff doesn't control where any money is spent across the rest of Wales at all. The Welsh Assembly does that.

You want to stop listening to the bigger boys on the bus and do some reading.

I think he thinks that CCFC controls the money for every town in wales :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Who cares. Both Port Talbot and Porthcawl are f*cking sh!thole joke towns. Cardiff City is the only place worth a wank in Wales. Port Talbot and Porthcawl should be used as dumping grounds for waste.

Sun May 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:Who cares. Both Port Talbot and Porthcawl are f*cking sh!thole joke towns. Cardiff City is the only place worth a wank in Wales. Port Talbot and Porthcawl should be used as dumping grounds for waste.

Charming

Sun May 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Remember your place boys. Enjoy your BIG day out to the glorious capital. Support local businesses, support OUR football club. Then f*ck back off to whatever sh!thole insignificant piece of crap town you come from.

We are Capital, we are YOUR Capital, we get EVERYTHING.

Sun May 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:Who cares. Both Port Talbot and Porthcawl are f*cking sh!thole joke towns. Cardiff City is the only place worth a wank in Wales. Port Talbot and Porthcawl should be used as dumping grounds for waste.

Tosser

Sun May 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:Remember your place boys. Enjoy your BIG day out to the glorious capital. Support local businesses, support OUR football club. Then f*ck back off to whatever sh!thole insignificant piece of crap town you come from.

Totally agree mate. The loyal City fans come from the mighty city of Cardiff, the rest are hangers on from poverty stricken sh*thole towns who'll f*ck off straight away should CCFC get relegated.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:00 pm

He can't be a Jack. He doesn't speaks in plurals likes innit mush.

Also, how is "local" defined? If we're talking nearest club then i should support Neath shouldn't i, while people in Port Talbot should support Port Talbot Town, Afan Lido or Goetre shouldn't they?

It's such a thick argument saying Swansea are our "local" team. There's approx a 20min travelling time distance between Swansea and Cardiff for me, which is f**k all.

Plus Swansea's a shit hole. Unless someone is born and dragged up there, i have no f*cking idea why anyone in their right mind would want to go there out of choice? Swansea's a f*cking dump.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:01 pm

CardiffYOURCapitalCity wrote:
Roath_Bluebird wrote:Remember your place boys. Enjoy your BIG day out to the glorious capital. Support local businesses, support OUR football club. Then f*ck back off to whatever sh!thole insignificant piece of crap town you come from.

Totally agree mate. The loyal City fans come from the mighty city of Cardiff, the rest are hangers on from poverty stricken sh*thole towns who'll f*ck off straight away should CCFC get relegated.

:oops:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Wot a stupid thing to say

Sun May 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Neither Porthcawl or Port Talbot are "joke" towns. Both add a significant amount to the Welsh economy. And the locals aren't up their own arse unlike people from certain places we could mention.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Frodo wrote:Plus Swansea's a shit hole. Unless someone is born and dragged up there, i have no f*cking idea why anyone in their right mind would want to go there out of choice? Swansea's a f*cking dump.

A shithole in comparison with where?

Neath?

Barcelona?

Well each to their own, personally I like the place.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:

Wot a stupid thing to say

I can only think that its out of ignorance as anyone who's followed City for more than the last 5 years would know much much better. A lot of kids on here today, must be half term.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:11 pm

SCFC10 wrote:
Frodo wrote:Plus Swansea's a shit hole. Unless someone is born and dragged up there, i have no f*cking idea why anyone in their right mind would want to go there out of choice? Swansea's a f*cking dump.

Neath?

Barcelona?

No, just a shit hole generally. The only failing of Hitler was that his bombers didn't flatten the place completely.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Frodo wrote:
SCFC10 wrote:

Neath?

Barcelona?

No, just a shit hole generally. The only failing of Hitler was that his bombers didn't flatten the place completely.

So is f*cking Neath. I heard they're holding a collection plate for you in Uganda. :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Frodo wrote:
SCFC10 wrote:

Neath?

Barcelona?

Do you think Neath is also a shithole? As far as I can see the places (Neath & Swansea) are extremely similar, even the accents. I don't think Neath is a shithole btw, I'm just asking you.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:
Frodo wrote:No, just a shit hole generally. The only failing of Hitler was that his bombers didn't flatten the place completely.

So is f*cking Neath. I heard they're holding a collection plate for you in Uganda. :lol:

They had two collections for us in Phuket right after the Boxing Day tsunami. That's how sorry they felt for us.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:20 pm

now now children soon be time for bed :geek:

Sun May 29, 2011 2:21 pm

SCFC10 wrote:
Frodo wrote:No, just a shit hole generally. The only failing of Hitler was that his bombers didn't flatten the place completely.

Do you think Neath is also a shithole? As far as I can see the places (Neath & Swansea) are extremely similar, even the accents. I don't think Neath is a shithole btw, I'm just asking you.

If i hadn't been born and dragged up in Neath i can safely say that i wouldn't want to go there.

As for Neath and Port Talbot being blue or white. In my experience, i've always thought Neath was more white than blue, while PT is about 50/50.

Sun May 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Taking everything into consideration and taking the blinkers off and being honest.

You got to respect the lads from Port Talbot who support Swansea havnt you? Its their local team.

Apparantly theres Jacks in Caerphily, Cwmbran and Blackwood which is a disgrace but Cardiff fans from Neath, Port Talbot is alright like... :?:

Sun May 29, 2011 9:36 pm

I don't think it is to difficult for anybody to work out that Roathbluebird is definetly a JACK.
You JACK b*stard

Sun May 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Spike

Make no mistake if the mighty swans the pride of Wales go up tomorrow, they will be running buses to venue of legends that is the Liberty Stadium from all over the Rhondda

:D

Sun May 29, 2011 10:49 pm

mabon...you go on the beeb 606 right?

Sun May 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Bridgend

How are things mate, trying my damnest to get a rise out of these bluebirds nothing is working

Enjoy the holiday if you are off and have a pint for me, i cant go to wembley due to work committments

Sun May 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Mabonjack wrote:Bridgend

How are things mate, trying my damnest to get a rise out of these bluebirds nothing is working

Enjoy the holiday if you are off and have a pint for me, i cant go to wembley due to work committments

aye thought it was you :lol: how are ya fella? and hows that prick vetchatarian? :lol:

aye ill have one and i bet you'll have a nervous day tomorrow :D enjoy tomorrow but not too much ;) :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Mabonjack wrote:Spike

Make no mistake if the mighty swans the pride of Wales go up tomorrow, they will be running buses to venue of legends that is the Liberty Stadium from all over the Rhondda

:D

buses from the rhondda :lol:
they would only manage a mini from cwm parc to the morbid stadium