Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Port Talbot is no longer Blue

Wed May 25, 2011 8:05 am

The b@stards have put all black and white bunting up in one of the streets in the centre of town and there is also a big fecking swan in the Aberafan shopping centre!!! :x
I hope the bunting and swan are fireproof as some donut will try and set fire to them no doubt!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ive just been told that the swan is indeed plastic..........................it's made of the same material as 25,000 others! :) :ayatollah:

Re: Port Talbot is no longer Blue

Wed May 25, 2011 9:08 am

Get out there and pull it down.

Wed May 25, 2011 9:37 am

Let's pull them down mate

Wed May 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Total disgrace ,what is happening in my home town ............................................PORT TALBOT AND NEATH BLUEBIRDS -PRIDE OF WEST GLAM ....................................................

Wed May 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Stop fannying about in port talbot and go and rip the f*cking things down mun.has anyone got balls anymore for fucks sake ¿¿¿ port talbot is blue-go out and prove it

Wed May 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Complain to the Council :ayatollah:. If not, take matters into our own hands. PORT TALBOT, NEATH & MAESTEG IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE BLUE :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 1:53 pm

disgusted, lets get together boys and smash this shit up

Wed May 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Port Talbot has always been WHITE.

It's just the idiots who love a good scrap and make the most noise just happen to be Cardiff fans.

Wed May 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Port Talbot will always be Blue!!!!!!!!

Wed May 25, 2011 2:37 pm

blackswan wrote:Port Talbot has always been WHITE.

It's just the idiots who love a good scrap and make the most noise just happen to be Cardiff fans.

Idiot

Wed May 25, 2011 2:39 pm

Get over it and move on you had your chance several times, your bubble has well and truly burst

40,000+ Jacks marching on to London Town :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 2:46 pm

moz-dublin wrote:
blackswan wrote:Port Talbot has always been WHITE.

Idiot

:lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Port Talbot has never or will never be blue. Black & white all the way, especially amongst the younger generation.

We support our local team.

Sat May 28, 2011 11:35 pm

:D :D
SCFC#1TeamInWales wrote:Port Talbot has never or will never be blue. Black & white all the way, especially amongst the younger generation.

We support our local team.

Lol, yeah right. Coach load after coach load of Bluebirds went to Wembley last year from right on your doorstep. Maybe as you say, a few kids like the jerks.. :D

Sat May 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Most of the younger fans support their local team. Karrrrdiff's plastic support will die out eventually.

Sat May 28, 2011 11:42 pm

SCFC#1TeamInWales wrote:Most of the younger fans support their local team. Karrrrdiff's plastic support will die out eventually.

Lol, hark at the professor! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 11:37 am

AfanBluebird wrote:Complain to the Council :ayatollah:. If not, take matters into our own hands. PORT TALBOT, NEATH & MAESTEG IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE BLUE :ayatollah:

well said that man :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 11:40 am

SCFC#1TeamInWales wrote:Most of the younger fans support their local team. Karrrrdiff's plastic support will die out eventually.
cock :D

Sun May 29, 2011 11:56 am

Neath, Port Talbot and Maesteg will ALWAYS be blue. Get over it jack bastards, it kills you that we are the majoprity in your back yard. :ayatollah:

Its interesting tho, i know at least 10 people who are going to Wembley and have never seen the jacks!

Sun May 29, 2011 12:25 pm

SwanseaCity#1TeamInWales wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:Neath, Port Talbot and Maesteg will ALWAYS be blue. Get over it jack bastards, it kills you that we are the majoprity in your back yard. :ayatollah:

Its interesting tho, i know at least 10 people who are going to Wembley and have never seen the jacks!

Neath? Lmfao. I've never seen one of you c*nts in Neath you must be outnumbered 20 to 1 or if not you do a good job of keeping your heads down and your mouths firmly f*cking shut. Neath = JackLand. Port Talbot = JackLand. There's a few of you c*nts here but as I said most of the younger fans support SWANSEA and they are the future.

You're just a f*cking coward, support your f*cking local team. You're no worse than a plastic c*nt of a Man United or Liverpool fan.

"LMFAO", are u a fuckin kid or what?

Sun May 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:Neath, Port Talbot and Maesteg will ALWAYS be blue. Get over it jack bastards, it kills you that we are the majoprity in your back yard. :ayatollah:

Neath? Lmfao. I've never seen one of you c*nts in Neath you must be outnumbered 20 to 1 or if not you do a good job of keeping your heads down and your mouths firmly f*cking shut. Neath = JackLand. Port Talbot = JackLand. There's a few of you c*nts here but as I said most of the younger fans support SWANSEA and they are the future.

You're just a f*cking coward, support your f*cking local team. You're no worse than a plastic c*nt of a Man United or Liverpool fan.

"LMFAO", are u a fuckin kid or what?

SCFC is the future. A few tossers jumped on the Karrrdiff bandwagon whilst "you" were in higher divisions. Next time you're out and about notice all the young fans wearing the black & white of their local team. Swansea is the future. Either get used to it or f*ck off to Karrrrrrrdiff.

Sun May 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Lol sorry mate i'm not goin to take notice of u your only a nipper by the sounds of it!! I bet u've only supported swansea since they got to wembley,yet another plastic jumpin on the bandwagon,the only thing worse than a jack is a plastic 1!! PT has always had a good cardiff followin and it aint guna change no matter how much u come on here preachin :lol:

Sun May 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Fact - At least 75% of the younger local fans support Swansea City FC. The rest are a mixture of cardiff, Man United & Liverpool plastics.

SCFC is the future!

Sun May 29, 2011 12:48 pm

PortTalbotSwanseaBay wrote:Fact - At least 75% of the younger local fans support Swansea City FC. The rest are a mixture of cardiff, Man United & Liverpool plastics.

SCFC is the future!

That's a conservative estimate IMO. Nevertheless everyone knows Port Talbot is JackLand. The city of cardiff has never done f*ck all for PT. We are Jacks are proud. The fact anyone from here supports them is disgraceful.

Sun May 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Which pub u watchin the game in 2moro lads u plastics wont be goin to wembley surely?

Sun May 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Im Cardiff City , but I will be on the side of the Swans and Wales tomorrow, and the shit between Cardiff & Swans should be put to the side and call for a Welsh win. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Which pub u watchin the game in 2moro lads u plastics wont be goin to wembley surely?

I will be at Wembley just like thousands of others from Port Talbot supporting our local club.

Sun May 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Which pub u watchin the game in 2moro lads u plastics wont be goin to wembley surely?

What does Cardiff as a city do for Port Talbot or anywhere else in Wales in general? f**k all. Wales stops and ends at Cardiff to them. Nevermind though lad be a good sheep and keep pumping your money into their economy, there's a good boy know your place innit.

Sun May 29, 2011 1:00 pm

I will be at Wembley just like thousands of others from Port Talbot supporting our local club.

Yes thousands of others who started supportin the club just 3 weeks ago and will be goin straight back into the woodwork if reading do u,oh dear

Sun May 29, 2011 1:35 pm

I don't mind Jacks coming on here if the banter is good but this Swanseacitynumber2 team in Wales guy is just an aggressive and insulting jack who don't like the fact that there are more blues than whites living on his patch. Why can't the mods ban him...he's not adding anything to this board and I thought Carl made a threat to ban people who insult others.