Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WEST HAM WAITING ON WARNOCK

Tue May 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Worrying news today that QPR are making moves to bring in Claudio Ranieri in some capacity.

I have been told because of the upheaval at boardroom level at QPR things are very up in the air at the moment with regards to signings (who's paying for them) & who is backing Warnock & who's not.

West Ham who I believe were about to announce Jones yesterday have now put this off after getting wind of Warnock's apparent situation as he remains as has always been they're number 1 target.

Personally I think its to fine time wise for them to hang on for him but all the same a strange situation.

I'm told everything is tied up with Danny Graham's agent for a move to QPR but because of the uncertainty their is some cold feet appearing & Newcastle are ready to pounce.

We are still tracking Jermaine Jenas plus 5 other good players but at the moment anyway you may be stuck with Jones.

For the record I believe Warnock will start the new season as QPR manager.

Re: WEST HAM WAITING ON WARNOCK

Tue May 24, 2011 11:04 pm

if you keep Warnock, then hopefully West Ham will still want Jones, and we're all happy (well, apart from West Ham fans!) :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 11:05 pm

I agree mate!

Just heard this news about half an hour ago. As I say I personally expect it to come to nothing but its not ideal.

Wed May 25, 2011 6:25 am

Hopefully West ham appoint DJ then QPR sack warnock, we get Warnock, i masturbate.......JOB DONE! :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 6:32 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Hopefully West ham appoint DJ then QPR sack warnock, we get Warnock, i masturbate.......JOB DONE! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:08 am

castleblue wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Hopefully West ham appoint DJ then QPR sack warnock, we get Warnock, i masturbate.......JOB DONE! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:10 am

Claudio Ranieri......... i like him :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 11:48 am

Stan, How about Anceloti to QPR, DJ to West Ham and Warnock to Cardiff ;) :ayatollah: :D

Wed May 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Ive come for Warnock :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Ive come for Warnock :lol:

I'm sure he would be pleased to know that! :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed May 25, 2011 3:33 pm

WEST HAM WILL NOT GET WARNOCK (FACT!) ;)

Wed May 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Worrying news today that QPR are making moves to bring in Claudio Ranieri in some capacity.

I have been told because of the upheaval at boardroom level at QPR things are very up in the air at the moment with regards to signings (who's paying for them) & who is backing Warnock & who's not.

Looks like my source was spot on yet again. Amit Bhatia vice chairman & son in law of Lakshmi Mittal resigns.

Don't expect Mittal to hang around now.

I have been told it is over budgets, Mittals wanted to go in big time but Bernie & Flavio didn't & also Bhatia was a very close ally of Warnock... Has something happened behind the scenes that has forced his hand?

Hmmmm

Wed May 25, 2011 5:54 pm

why not just cut out the middleman. just masterbate. job done :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 6:02 pm

What if Warnock went to West Ham and Jones to QPR :lol: