Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO annis

Tue May 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Fancy using some of you book money to pay of Jones :D :ayatollah:

Re: FAO annis

Tue May 24, 2011 8:38 pm

CCFC-Bluebird wrote:Fancy using some of you book money to pay of Jones :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Yes as long AS DJ LETS ME DO A FULL BLOODED HORROR BOOK ON HIM and HE ADMITS I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 8:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 9:03 pm

HAHAA that book would be gerat Annis! You could have like a Chapter on the FA Cup final and how awful DJ was getting us there, and then another on selling all our best players to keep the club alive but still building strong teams year after year that challenged for promotion but how DJ was really bad at the amazing job he had done! Would be really controversial!
:ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 10:20 pm

The trouble with writing a book on Jones Annis is where to pitch it. Would stores stock it under the the horror section or perhaps the comedy section or even the fantasy section.

Tue May 24, 2011 10:27 pm

I reckon its your fault he's still here Annis. After the abuse you gave him at half time against Burnley, he's probably staying just to piss you off :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 11:37 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I reckon its your fault he's still here Annis. After the abuse you gave him at half time against Burnley, he's probably staying just to piss you off :lol:

love it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: