Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Time to take our club back !!!!

Tue May 24, 2011 8:21 pm

This is our club , and I don't want Dave jones at it any longer !!!
If he stays we will be going down and be back to the Lower leagues !!
We are so close to the promise land we can't give up !
We need to act like fans and take our club back from
Him !!
He wont Leave unless he paid off ! Then let us as fans pay him off!!! I'm sure we can raise half the money and then TG AND VT. Pay the other half !
Maybe be a mad idea , but what eles can we do ???
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Time to take our club back !!!!

Tue May 24, 2011 8:25 pm

We can't even raise money quickly for the Fred Keenor appeal mate.

Dread to think how long it would take to raise 300 grand.

Good idea though. :ayatollah: ;) :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 9:21 pm

I can get a gun, and I know some loyalists who make can put bombs in envelopes.

Tue May 24, 2011 9:26 pm

How about organising a march?? Get DJ out march...
This would surely show the powers above the true feeling from the majority of the faithful
This of course, if nothing happens over the next few days :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 10:04 pm

I am up for it. Anyone else?

Tue May 24, 2011 10:05 pm

how about i just stab his horses. :twisted:

Tue May 24, 2011 10:12 pm

I posted this last week and will do it again :roll:

This club should look to have someone from this forum,or others :roll: - to give a fans view of things.

Most would say that SAM could / would see the ways the fans think and want to see things, but for me there are many a person who would do us proud,in the way things are run at our club.

Just look at what SCHALKE - Have done this season with fans on board in meetings.

Tue May 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Fan presence on a clubs board is crucial to keep fans onside and stop widening the divide that is cutting through British football.

It only takes 1 or 2 people to be simply consulted to make a huge change and would be a massive help to us at this present time.

A local voice, an honest opinion, someone who has been through thick and thin whilst never budging away from the loyal fan they are, these are the type of people that also need to have a say when clubs make decisions not advisors and the money men.

Had our fans been consulted on a more regular and formal basis this season I'm sure a lot of things would have gone down differently. The club needs to look at how it's actions are viewed from the eyes of its fans, and if they did, would benefit from years to come.

Scouting issues, the clubs transfer policy, marketing, merchandising, customer service.... all are areas in which fans knowledge can more than rival those of decision makers.

Wed May 25, 2011 11:55 pm

BluBluBluArmy wrote:Fan presence on a clubs board is crucial to keep fans onside and stop widening the divide that is cutting through British football.

It only takes 1 or 2 people to be simply consulted to make a huge change and would be a massive help to us at this present time.

A local voice, an honest opinion, someone who has been through thick and thin whilst never budging away from the loyal fan they are, these are the type of people that also need to have a say when clubs make decisions not advisors and the money men.

Had our fans been consulted on a more regular and formal basis this season I'm sure a lot of things would have gone down differently. The club needs to look at how it's actions are viewed from the eyes of its fans, and if they did, would benefit from years to come.

Scouting issues, the clubs transfer policy, marketing, merchandising, customer service.... all are areas in which fans knowledge can more than rival those of decision makers.

Good post BluBluBluArmy,I Agree with those points of view :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Not sure fans shld be part of the decision making process tbh, for the following reasons:
1. generally speaking we're not qualified
2. we dont know all that happens behind the scenes
3 it's supposed to be fun not work
4. you can't run a business "by commitee".
5. surely borley is a fan anyway.

I get that as fans we feel a bit alienated righ now, and would be nice to feel more appreciated/involved, buy i dont think this is the way forward

Thu May 26, 2011 12:30 pm

TH63 wrote:Not sure fans shld be part of the decision making process tbh, for the following reasons:
1. generally speaking we're not qualified
2. we dont know all that happens behind the scenes
3 it's supposed to be fun not work
4. you can't run a business "by commitee".
5. surely borley is a fan anyway.

6. It's a business run by business people who are (rightly or wrongly) out to make money. It's up to them who they employ and it's their own livelihood they risk when making decisions. A fan, or a representative of the fans, would not have those considerations to take in to account. (Hence all the barmy bring back sam posts! :lol: )

Thu May 26, 2011 12:55 pm

RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:If he stays we will be going down and be back to the Lower leagues !!

No we won't, we'll just be there or thereabouts the play offs every season. He's not a bad manager, just one tht's unable to take us that one step further. I believe we need to get rid of him, but let's hopewe don't get that bad manager that he actually isn't

Thu May 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
RIVERSIDE-FC wrote:If he stays we will be going down and be back to the Lower leagues !!

No we won't, we'll just be there or thereabouts the play offs every season. He's not a bad manager, just one tht's unable to take us that one step further. I believe we need to get rid of him, but let's hopewe don't get that bad manager that he actually isn't

This is true. I wonder what the Malaysians have planned for the club? If they are planning consolidation then, in my opinion Jones should stay.

If they're planning another assault on promotion (and are backing it with cash) then we should be looking at getting someone else in.

Thu May 26, 2011 5:59 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:I posted this last week and will do it again :roll:

This club should look to have someone from this forum,or others :roll: - to give a fans view of things.

Most would say that SAM could / would see the ways the fans think and want to see things, but for me there are many a person who would do us proud,in the way things are run at our club.

Just look at what SCHALKE - Have done this season with fans on board in meetings.

isn't this where the supporters trust could come in ?

Thu May 26, 2011 6:59 pm

im no dj supporter but just becouse he cant get us over the winning line ,dont mean he would get us relegated next season if we have to keep him 1 more season giving him 12 months notice that his rolling contract will come to an end, but get us promotion on our budget and we will negotiate a new deal then,then lets get in the real world and support them all (malaysians/dj players whoever they are)i willbe 100% :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 26, 2011 7:01 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:im no dj supporter but just becouse he cant get us over the winning line ,dont mean he would get us relegated next season if we have to keep him 1 more season giving him 12 months notice that his rolling contract will come to an end, but get us promotion on our budget and we will negotiate a new deal then,then lets get in the real world and support them all (malaysians/dj players whoever they are)i willbe 100% :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But with a bare bone sqaud and if its true that he will have a very low budget you think he will keep us in this league ?
Because IMO he wont b able to !