Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT IS HAPPENING ON HERE ?

Tue May 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Why are threads only a day or so old reaching 10,000 views and many threads becoming 5 pagers?

There has been over 500 for the majority of the time over the course over the last week, peaking at just under a thousand on Sunday evening.

Is this the place to be :D

Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING ON HERE ?

Tue May 24, 2011 8:03 pm

havnt you got a book to write :D

Tue May 24, 2011 8:03 pm

carlccfc wrote:Why are threads only a day or so old reaching 10,000 views and many threads becoming 5 pagers?

There has been over 500 for the majority of the time over the course over the last week, peaking at just under a thousand on Sunday evening.

It was the place to be but not any more - Everyone is heading over to the Samaritans website now thanks to you and Mr Abraham :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Your fans are flocking in their thousands Carl :D

Tue May 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Too right i said to my mate thats im not going on the forum untill the start of next season after the reading loss. Lasted all of 1 day couldnt resist it keep the updates flowing carl ur doing a superb job :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

carlccfc wrote:Why are threads only a day or so old reaching 10,000 views and many threads becoming 5 pagers?

Carl

GET BACK TO WRITING MY BOOK :lol: :ayatollah:

bluebirdbaz wrote:havnt you got a book to write :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Hopefully people are coming out of mourning and feeling more positive for next season.

Carl we're all bored as f**k with no away games to go to. Well I know I am anyway. God help me by the end of the summer. :(

We're all in a state of limbo at the moment, nothing positive to cling onto. :(

Tue May 24, 2011 8:07 pm

12thMan wrote:Hopefully people are coming out of mourning and feeling more positive for next season.

HOPE SO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 8:07 pm

12thMan wrote:Hopefully people are coming out of mourning and feeling more positive for next season.

Everyone will be bouncing when we get rid of captain carisma DJ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 8:08 pm

I think we all want to know what's going on with DJ Carl at the moment there are a lot of members who are frustrated and angry at the way he is going about his business to top it off the season's failure as well this message board is the one place we can share our views and let our frustration out :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 8:13 pm

nobber wrote:We're all in a state of limbo at the moment, nothing positive to cling onto. :(

a FEW more days Nobber :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 8:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:
nobber wrote:We're all in a state of limbo at the moment, nothing positive to cling onto. :(

i hope we get some good news soon cos all this shit with dj dragging on is an absolute nightmare!! Oh yes & we need to get bank holiday monday out of the way!! :evil:

Tue May 24, 2011 8:16 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Hope your right carl. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 8:18 pm

since i post on here....i have been attracting thousands of viewers and posters. weird hmm :D

Tue May 24, 2011 8:21 pm

lewis91 wrote:since i post on here....i have been attracting thousands of viewers and posters. weird hmm :D

He thinks that he's lush, he thinks that he's luuuuuush, that big tw*t gingey, he thinks that he's lush :D