Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO NJ73

Tue May 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Do you remember when your club was in serious trouble after Tony Petty tucked you up, WE the Cardiff City fans collected and raised money to help you stay in business?

:D :D

Re: FAO NJ73

Tue May 24, 2011 7:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:Do you remember when your club was in serious trouble after Tony Petty tucked you up, WE the Cardiff City fans collected and raised money to help you stay in business?

If you're looking for us to have a whip round at Wembley to pay off Dave Jones you've got no chance :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:49 pm

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Do you remember when your club was in serious trouble after Tony Petty tucked you up, WE the Cardiff City fans collected and raised money to help you stay in business?

If you're looking for us to have a whip round at Wembley to pay off Dave Jones you've got no chance :lol:

£20 each ticket holder - job done :lol:

and we want it f*cking back with interest so that would be £60 million please

NJ73 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: posting.php?mode=quote&f=2&p=430771#

Tue May 24, 2011 7:50 pm

NJ73 wrote:

No thanks we don't need hand outs :D

We pay our way ...............................................eventually :oops:

But you lot, well we will leave it at that ;)

Answer the question Jack :lol:

We'll be looking for similar help soon Carl - bored benefactors / decimated squad and no saleable assets / no budget for new players and a clueless management team - sounds like the Durban days are coming back. Swansea oh big brother please lend us a player or two !!!!

Tue May 24, 2011 7:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

No thanks we don't need hand outs :D

We pay our way ...............................................eventualyl :oops:

But you lot, well we will leave it at that ;)

Don't go jumping the gun on that one :mrgreen:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Carl, maybe we should check whether that was a secured loan? :D

Tue May 24, 2011 7:53 pm

alexc wrote:Carl, maybe we should check whether that was a secured loan? :D

I reckon we own them with the money we raised :D

Tue May 24, 2011 7:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:

You could have bought us for a pound before Petty mun :mrgreen:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:55 pm

NJ73 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:56 pm

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

You could have bought us for a pound before Petty mun :mrgreen:

Thats why we threw them back at you when you sent them over to us on the FAW Cup final :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Carl, Get Back to writing My book :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:57 pm

carlccfc wrote:Thats why we threw them back at you when you sent them over to us on the FAW Cup final :ayatollah:

I'd been collecting those from the days of the open Grange end and the coins that used to fly over from the back in the 80s as well :mrgreen:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, Get Back to writing My book :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I got writers block :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 9:58 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Carl, Get Back to writing My book :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I got writers block :lol:

It happen's to all the great Authors Carl :D Saying that though get some inspiration and hurry up with that book :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 10:23 pm

I am intrigued to know how much you raised for us? :lol:

A few discountinued one pound notes some and milk tokens? ;)