Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF JONES STAYS THEY CAN HAVE OUR SEASON TICKETS BACK

Tue May 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Anyone else feel the same as myself and the family?

I will not tolerate another season under that man

We need him out and QUICKLY!

:ayatollah:

Re: IF JONES STAYS THEY CAN HAVE OUR SEASON TICKETS BACK

Tue May 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Lets get a petition and send it to the board west ham have done it on there site regarding Jones. :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Wiggy I will support Cardiff City but i will not support Jonesy anymore I can't stand the man and his shitty attitude maybe a petition and a protest march :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:39 pm

wigstar wrote:Anyone else feel the same as myself and the family?

Think if Annis' statement is correct our greatest period for 40 years is about to end - back we go to league two. I seriously wish I had not bothered buying three season tickets now - 250 miles per game is becoming hard work and that was watching a half decent team. Let's go in to Admin and end the misery. Cardiff City - Ecstasy and Agony.

Tue May 24, 2011 7:43 pm

He won't be there at the start of the season.he knows how we can turn; the atmosphere at each game would be intolerable.

Tue May 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Well i doubt they will allow you to hand your STs back but I think if there is a boycott of a number of games then something will need to be done.

The thing is this problem we have is not the Malaysians fault. They inherited this via the Ridsdale era. I'm not sure which board members sanctions DJs contract, obviously Ridsdale was one of them but were there anymore? So by boycotting games we are hurting the hardest those who had nothing to do with it.

Can you get a refund on your season ticket then? Or do you just refuse to go?

would the club accept a full refund for a season ticket?

Tue May 24, 2011 7:45 pm

valleycasual wrote:would the club accept a full refund for a season ticket?

Tue May 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Cardiff Crazy wrote:

YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:50 pm

i feel the same about my 3 season tickets. i dont mind watching a poor team grind out a point or a poor team play shit but wear the cardiff badge with pride.. but i wont tolerate another season with jones in charge with his underachievers and gutless players..

Tue May 24, 2011 7:50 pm

birchblue wrote:
Cardiff Crazy wrote:

YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I never realised you could do that. Nothing on the website. How did you find this out then?

Tue May 24, 2011 7:53 pm

18,000 season tickets to be refunded if Jones stays :o

Tue May 24, 2011 7:59 pm

wigstar wrote:18,000 season tickets to be refunded if Jones stays :o

TBH he still has a fair amount of support, i would love to have seen him gone last year Preston away, but i am only a small little season ticket owner(who am i to demand)

Tue May 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Think you're jumping the gun a bit here Wiggy, which doesn't help our club!

If the Malaysians have asked DJ to go, then it means he's going some way or another!

If he's pissed them off, he'll surely end up being banned from the ground and frozen out!

He may well be comfortable in the knowledge that he's got a good wage for one year, but the longer he's out of football, the harder it is to get back in and there are many clubs without a manager at the moment!

We need to support the Malaysians, as I'm sure they'll come through for us, just as they did last season! :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

If the Malaysians have asked DJ to go, then it means he's going some way or another!

If he's pissed them off, he'll surely end up being banned from the ground and frozen out!

He may well be comfortable in the knowledge that he's got a good wage for one year, but the longer he's out of football, the harder it is to get back in and there are many clubs without a manager at the moment!

We need to support the Malaysians, as I'm sure they'll come through for us, just as they did last season! :ayatollah:

Sorry OTM 17,999 refunds

Tue May 24, 2011 8:11 pm

I cant wait for the new season whoever is in charge

Tue May 24, 2011 8:12 pm

wigstar wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Sorry OTM 17,999 refunds

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46756

You may have to take a few more off your figure Wiggy, as I suspect that a lot like me, who won't be happy if DJ is still the manager, would still go and support the team! :) :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 8:19 pm

birchblue wrote:Lets get a petition and send it to the board west ham have done it on there site regarding Jones. :ayatollah:

That's a very good idea. We need to do something if DJ stays. If the Malaysians give him 12 mths notice and he is in charge for another season then he will be like the loan players he had last season...no pride, no commitment, no consequences for failure

A petition together with a boycott of the first game of the season may make the Board take notice

Tue May 24, 2011 8:21 pm

i'll be there no matter whatm 14 years consecutive season ticket holder. :ayatollah:
would have liked to seen DJ take us up but it's not happened so i want him gone like many others.

Tue May 24, 2011 9:17 pm

jinks-rct wrote:i feel the same about my 3 season tickets. i dont mind watching a poor team grind out a point or a poor team play shit but wear the cardiff badge with pride.. but i wont tolerate another season with jones in charge with his underachievers and gutless players..

I fully agree m8, Im contemplatiing it if he is still in charge , sure he has to go????