Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bothroyd back at Cardiff?

Tue May 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Thats what I heard just now :o

Re: Bothroyd back at Cardiff?

Tue May 24, 2011 6:38 pm

I doubt it very much - he's an England international - way too good for us.

Tue May 24, 2011 6:39 pm

swanskdb wrote:Thats what I heard just now :o

He is in talks about a new deal, but he's also in talks with loads of other clubs.

It would make my day if he stayed.

however if you guys went up he might just regret the nasty things he said when you last made a cheeky bid for him :lol:

dorsetblue wrote:I doubt it very much - he's an England international - way too good for us.

One match.

Where he did little.

And was called up solely due to a large number of withdrawls.

Way too good for us? Performances since Jan would suggest it's actually the other way round.
Last edited by nerd on Tue May 24, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dont want him back. His lose of form was one of the reasons we yet again missed out on promotion.

Tue May 24, 2011 6:41 pm

My best mates a massive Cardiff supporter and he's insisting to me he will be back sooner rather than later..

Tue May 24, 2011 6:43 pm

nerd wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:I doubt it very much - he's an England international - way too good for us.

One match.

Where he did little.

Way too good for us? Performances since Jan would suggest it's actually the other way round.

Sarcasm and irony Nerd - I don't want him at our club any longer - he epitomises all that is bad about our club - great for so much and then falls apart when the going gets tough.

Tue May 24, 2011 6:44 pm

dorsetblue wrote:
nerd wrote:

One match.

Where he did little.

Sarcasm and irony Nerd - I don't want him at our club any longer - he epitomises all that is bad about our club - great for so much and then falls apart when the going gets tough.

Or just falls over all together like hes made of fecking paper :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 6:47 pm

dorsetblue wrote:
nerd wrote:

One match.

Where he did little.

Ah, gotcha. Irony and sarcasm detectors all over the place, bloody hay fever.

Tue May 24, 2011 6:51 pm

I'd take him back in a heartbeat. Still one of the best we got. :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 6:54 pm

This actually wouldn't surprise me! I know he loves Cardiff and really wants to stay if they make him a realistic offer I.e parity with chopra! He's currently not in talks with anyone and will see what happens whilst he's away

Tue May 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:I'd take him back in a heartbeat. Still one of the best we got. :ayatollah:

Absolutely. Who could we get in that would be better ?? On a free !

Tue May 24, 2011 6:57 pm

His Twitter doesn't really give away much, however, this did kind've make me think maybe we're still trying to agree terms with him (Now that DJ is looking likely to leave):

"Not thinking about my future right now just recharging the batteries".

Tue May 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:I'd take him back in a heartbeat. Still one of the best we got. :ayatollah:

Absolutely. Who could we get in that would be better ?? On a free !

Nathan Tyson?

Tue May 24, 2011 10:40 pm

nobody wants him so he wants to kiss cardiffs ass, and say. i always loved the fans. and never wanted to leave this great club.....? :lol: :lol:

Wed May 25, 2011 9:21 am

Latest news anyone? :P

Wed May 25, 2011 9:31 am

Celtic is still a strong rumour but Jay is on holiday at moment :ayatollah: