Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Emmanuel-Thomas issues Twitter blast at Bluebirds fans

Tue May 24, 2011 5:39 pm

CARDIFF CITY’S on loan midfielder Jay Emmanuel-Thomas has fired a parting shot at fans who criticised the team.

The 20-year-old Arsenal star posted a four-letter expletive on twitter following criticism of the performance against Reading on Tuesday night.

Emmanuel Thomas started both legs of the play-off semi-final against Reading, but was hauled off in both games after failing to make an impression.

And, following abuse from some supporters after the 3-0 defeat, the departing winger tweeted on the social networking site: “Opinions aren’t facts – take them in and let them go.

“Thanks to the true fans that support for real through thick and thin.

“All the rest can p*** off.”

The player, known by fans as Jet, joined the Bluebirds on loan in January, scoring just two goals in 16 appearances

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardiffonl ... z1NICrskqm

Re: Emmanuel-Thomas issues Twitter blast at Bluebirds fans

Tue May 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Used to read his twitter. Half of it I didn't understand.

Lots of words like gwarn, homie and lool. Maybe I am not down with the kids but he don't half talk some bollocks!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Used to read his twitter. Half of it I didn't understand.

Lots of words like gwarn, homie and lool. Maybe I am not down with the kids but he don't half talk some bollocks!!!

Will prob get a cap in my ass now :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:Used to read his twitter. Half of it I didn't understand.

Will prob get a cap in my ass now :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 5:49 pm

This is from just after the Reading game - not really as bad as made out - we are allowed to abuse players, but players can't say anything back? :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Opinions aren't facts!??!! Our opinions of you are based on what we've seen from you ON the pitch. FACT! One of the worst I have EVER seen in a Cardiff shirt. Take it as constructive critism and then maybe you'll be good enough for a small champ club. Tesco valued beans in a Heinz f*cking tin (tin being Arsenal)...expiry date is almost up.

Tue May 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Dafydd wrote:This is from just after the Reading game - not really as bad as made out - we are allowed to abuse players, but players can't say anything back? :ayatollah:

Agree Dafydd.

As fans we do get a bit precious sometimes.

Tue May 24, 2011 5:53 pm

as fans we are not on 10 grand a week :|

Tue May 24, 2011 5:54 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:as fans we are not on 10 grand a week :|

some are

Tue May 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:as fans we are not on 10 grand a week :|

some are

apart from annis and gwynn :D

Tue May 24, 2011 5:56 pm

well JET you will never make it at arsenal your level is maybe boston or yeovil town.
ARE YOU A REAL FOOTBALL PLAYER?

Tue May 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Age dosent come into it im 17 and couldnt understand a word of what the chavvy tw*t was saying

Tue May 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:

Age dosent come into it im 17 and couldnt understand a word of what the chavvy tw*t was saying
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:

Looool!!

Tue May 24, 2011 6:02 pm

rhonddablue1 wrote:CARDIFF CITY’S on loan midfielder Jay Emmanuel-Thomas has fired a parting shot at fans who criticised the team.

The 20-year-old Arsenal star posted a four-letter expletive on twitter following criticism of the performance against Reading on Tuesday night.

Emmanuel Thomas started both legs of the play-off semi-final against Reading, but was hauled off in both games after failing to make an impression.

And, following abuse from some supporters after the 3-0 defeat, the departing winger tweeted on the social networking site: “Opinions aren’t facts – take them in and let them go.

The player, known by fans as Jet, joined the Bluebirds on loan in January, scoring just two goals in 16 appearances

my response,thanks to the players that gave 100%,the rest including JET can f@ck off,cheers :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 6:04 pm

krab wrote:
rhonddablue1 wrote:CARDIFF CITY’S on loan midfielder Jay Emmanuel-Thomas has fired a parting shot at fans who criticised the team.

my response,thanks to the players that gave 100%,the rest including JET can f@ck off,cheers :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 6:09 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
krab wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: class

Tue May 24, 2011 10:52 pm

JET, you didnt generally play well for us since we loaned you, you also sound like a very arrogant person

yet youre post on twitter this time is actually still understandable and fair enough

Wed May 25, 2011 12:34 am

Cannabis issue.

Wed May 25, 2011 6:50 am

Daya wrote:Cannabis issue.
it looked like he was doing bongs before he played, did not see much evidence of mars bars mind :D