Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we will do the double over you next year!

Tue May 24, 2011 4:19 pm

No worries! :ayatollah:

Speaking to a cardiff work mate the morning after our play off win, I told him that you would get absolutely nothing from from Howard Webb in your game that evening. Ok, you were poor that night. But I was right. He gave you sod all! 2 BLATANT PENALTY APPEALS? Yep. as poor as you were, the FA's 'top man' was never going to allow you the chance to get back into that game!
And so it shall pass, that on Monday we will be treated exactly the same. It could be anything. An offside decision, a penalty or a sending off that swings the game. You see, at the end of the day they don't want us there. You or us. And everything possible will be done to ensure that the status quo remains. THE ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP FOR ENGLISH CLUBS! See you next season! ;)

Re: we will do the double over you next year!

Tue May 24, 2011 4:21 pm

and the reading keeper should have gone off for a handball ;)

Tue May 24, 2011 4:27 pm

we were shit and deserved to lose howard webb didnt help but we got beat by the better team,swansea didnt give the officials chance to screw them,if you do get to the prem and get relegated then it will be coz your not at that level and not good enough,hopefully a new passionate manager will make our players give everything in the next derby just like you lot have done for the last few years

Tue May 24, 2011 4:34 pm

64JACK wrote:No worries! :ayatollah:

Speaking to a cardiff work mate the morning after our play off win, I told him that you would get absolutely nothing from from Howard Webb in your game that evening. Ok, you were poor that night. But I was right. He gave you sod all! 2 BLATANT PENALTY APPEALS? Yep. as poor as you were, the FA's 'top man' was never going to allow you the chance to get back into that game!
And so it shall pass, that on Monday we will be treated exactly the same. It could be anything. An offside decision, a penalty or a sending off that swings the game. You see, at the end of the day they don't want us there. You or us. And everything possible will be done to ensure that the status quo remains. THE ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP FOR ENGLISH CLUBS! See you next season! ;)
never a more truer word spoken :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 4:36 pm

He was poor but thats not the reason we are out of the playoffs.
If you play like you have all season you have as good a chance as reading.
its your day go and enjoy it.
sorry cant wish you or reading good luck.

Tue May 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Interesting concept.

Care to explain how Forest didn't get given 4 clear penalties against you then?

Tue May 24, 2011 4:44 pm

englishbluebird wrote:we were shit and deserved to lose howard webb didnt help but we got beat by the better team,swansea didnt give the officials chance to screw them,if you do get to the prem and get relegated then it will be coz your not at that level and not good enough,hopefully a new passionate manager will make our players give everything in the next derby just like you lot have done for the last few years

I sincerely hope that you get the manager you deserve. Yes you were shit but Reading weren't great.And no we didn't give the officials a chance to screw us but I just had this gut feeling that once we went through, you had no chance! So far I feel right. Maybe it's paranioa? But I did state it beforehand?

Tue May 24, 2011 4:48 pm

nerd wrote:

Interesting concept.

Tue May 24, 2011 4:50 pm

nerd wrote:

Interesting concept.

Because the ref played it as he saw it. But once we went thro the writing was on the wall for you! ;)

Tue May 24, 2011 4:58 pm

64JACK wrote:
nerd wrote:

Interesting concept.

Because the ref played it as he saw it. But once we went thro the writing was on the wall for you! ;)

Right - but given the penalty shouts were made, then they could easily have been fixed against YOU, given your matches were played first. Otherwise they'd have had to have relied upon being able to fix our match... if you're going to fix, you're fixing to maximise the chances of what you want to achieve after all.

Tue May 24, 2011 5:02 pm

totally agree with jack64...there was no way it was gonna be an all welsh final.....swansea should hammer reading but i have a feeling they will get some big decisions....penalty maybe to swing the game there way....jsut watch.

Tue May 24, 2011 5:05 pm

If a dodgy penalty goes Reading's way, nobody from Swansea can complain, given the luck they enjoyed vs Forest with regards to penalties not given out. Karma.

Tue May 24, 2011 5:12 pm

why should we have had to resort to relying on referees giving 50/50 penalties and the odd dubious free kick to beat a supposedly inferior team at home in front of a sell out crowd and after having limited them to only a handful of half chances on their patch.
if reading beat swansea on monday I highly doubt it will be due to poor refereeing,its possible sure but i honestly dont think anyone is dead against having a welsh tream in the prem

Tue May 24, 2011 6:38 pm

god,i hope we see you next season :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Jack I would love it, love it if you lose Monday but I cannot see it happening. I despise everything about your club with an absolute passion but I cannot help thinking that 99% of your lot think you only need to show up Monday to win (just like we did last year). In your favour many of your entourage will have an abundent supply of lucky heather so the gods of fate will be on your side. Look forward to next year if you fail but if not then maybe we can draw you in the 3rd round of the cup, you being a big side and all :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:17 pm

no you will hammer reading and it pains me to say that you have more quality but i take your point about refs it would have to be a close game for them to get away with that i dont think it will good luck ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: