Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The "Jack" loving SW Echo

Tue May 24, 2011 3:00 pm

I thought the SW Echo was meant to be an evening newspaper for Cardiff and SE Wales ? not only do we have to put up with all the Newport County drivel (even though the SW Argus would "rightly" never mention CCFC even if we were in the Champions League final) but now the SW Echo are running half pages ( last night ) on what a legend Brendan Rogers is with all Swans fans and he is the greatest thing fort the Swans since John Toshack :evil: :twisted: :evil: do you thing the SWE Post in pikeyland would report on Cardiff City,s manager and how great we are, i think not. The SW Echo should get a grip and look who reads their rag of an excuse for a newspaper 9 and i used to work there ) :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Re: The "Jack" loving SW Echo

Tue May 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Sell the paper 10 yards from the jacks ground these days ! why ill never know

Tue May 24, 2011 3:04 pm

The echos gone right downhill over the past few years, i no longer buy it. Now that you said their reporting on them pricks down west, im definatly never buying it again. :x

Tue May 24, 2011 3:06 pm

murphy wrote:The echos gone right downhill over the past few years, i no longer buy it. Now that you said their reporting on them pricks down west, im definatly never buying it again. :x

ditto :roll:

Tue May 24, 2011 3:30 pm

This is terrible

The Evening Post last year on the Friday I travelled up to Wembley was printing articles about their player Dobie's big day out for Blackpool and clearly was not supporting us!!!!!! It was utterly disgusting and there was no thought of "it might be good for Welsh football" there! :twisted:

Why is the Echo doing this???? Doesn't it realise that it will lose all us CCFC fans if it carries on like this - mind, it gets all its news from Carl :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:I thought the SW Echo was meant to be an evening newspaper for Cardiff and SE Wales ? not only do we have to put up with all the Newport County drivel (even though the SW Argus would "rightly" never mention CCFC even if we were in the Champions League final) but now the SW Echo are running half pages ( last night ) on what a legend Brendan Rogers is with all Swans fans and he is the greatest thing fort the Swans since John Toshack :evil: :twisted: :evil: do you thing the SWE Post in pikeyland would report on Cardiff City,s manager and how great we are, i think not. The SW Echo should get a grip and look who reads their rag of an excuse for a newspaper 9 and i used to work there ) :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Simple, do'nt buy it.

Tue May 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Tue May 24, 2011 4:10 pm

McMurdo wrote:Image

NO

Tue May 24, 2011 5:22 pm

They're a fuckin disgrace

Tue May 24, 2011 5:30 pm

NEVER :D

Tue May 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Disgusting! When Risdale werent paying our taxes, many jacks were praying we would be liquidated and wiped off the face of the earth. No city fan should ever support them cunts in anything.

Tue May 24, 2011 6:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If we beat Reading then i can only assume that Prozac in the Rhondda valley will be in great demand :D

Tue May 24, 2011 7:07 pm

and if you dont :oops: :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 7:47 pm

McMurdo wrote:
McMurdo wrote:Image

NO

NEVER