Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" UP TO 4 MANAGERS HAVE NOW TURNED THEM DOWN "

Tue May 24, 2011 2:30 pm

" UP TO 4 MANAGERS HAVE NOW TURNED THEM WESTHAM DOWN "

Dave Jones was NO 6 on their list and now he is in their Top 2, it seems No one wants to Manage Westham Hmm

Re: " UP TO 4 MANAGERS HAVE NOW TURNED THEM DOWN "

Tue May 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Im guessing they have no money, I dont think that would put off Jones though :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" UP TO 4 MANAGERS HAVE NOW TURNED THEM WESTHAM DOWN "

Dave Jones was NO 6 on their list and now he is in their Top 2, it seems No one wants to Manage Westham Hmm

Annis that's good news that every one is turning them down thay may have no option but give it to Mr personality. I hope he gets it ans says on the eve of the West Ham Millwall its not important just another 3 points, they will lynch him.

Tue May 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:

Annis that's good news that every one is turning them down thay may have no option but give it to Mr personality. I hope he gets it ans says on the eve of the West Ham Millwall its not important just another 3 points, they will lynch him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:

:lol:

I hope so Darren. :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 2:47 pm

McLeish is probably no 1 but if they've got no money that's out :old:

Tue May 24, 2011 3:09 pm

My guess at the four that have turned them down:

Steve McClaren
Martin O'Neill
Gus Poyet
Alec McCleish

So by a process of elimination that would leave Dave Jones, Sam Allardyce, Chris Hughton or Di Matteo in the frame.

One thing that worries me... If 4 managers have them turned West Ham down what sort of response will we get? Are we likely to have good candidates lining up to take the Cardiff job?

Tue May 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Nigel Pearson has NOW TURNED WESTHAM DOWN Twice in the Last Week.

Tue May 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Can anyone confirm if Dave Jones has been speaking to West Ham again today? a little conversation I overheard in a shop in Llanharan this morning? Apparently thrashing out minor issues with the West Ham contract? although - I wasn't sure whether to believe them or not. They were casually dressed fella's in their 50's out grabbing the local papers by the looks of it!

Tue May 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Come on West Ham, you know you want him :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 3:27 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:Come on West Ham, you know you want him :lol:

Yer right Del boy :lol:

Tue May 24, 2011 3:57 pm

annis was this before carls post or is it on based on today? cant wait to see the back of jones :ayatollah: