Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT IF IT HAPPENS, IT MIGHT....

Tue May 24, 2011 12:18 pm

What if DJ stays at Cardiff City, we all know how stubborn he is. Hes got it cushty here, not far off a millon a year, plenty of golf courses. lives like a king!!
what if West Ham dont want him? what if the Malaysians dont get rid?

how will you feel?? :ayatollah:

Re: WHAT IF IT HAPPENS, IT MIGHT....

Tue May 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Dissapointed as I think we need a change now but I dont think it will be the end of the world. We would challange top 6 and then in the end ultimately fail. In saying that im not expecting much from a new manager either.

Tue May 24, 2011 12:22 pm

I'll feel like we're a second rate club with second rate ambitions. Surely they've got to sack him to prove to us fans that we have had enough of the culture of failure that is currently at the club and we want a fresh, new approach from a bright, enthusiastic young manager who's hungry to succeed in the game and not stick with some old dinosaur whose too stuck in his ways and too stubborn to see it

Tue May 24, 2011 12:23 pm

aslong as he this time brought in some half decent loan signings and not the crock of shite we had last season then id sort of be happy with him staying ............ but ???????????????

Tue May 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:aslong as he this time brought in some half decent loan signings and not the crock of shite we had last season then id sort of be happy with him staying ............ but ???????????????

No loan signings, Martyn. That was our downfall this season (Bellers apart, of course)

Tue May 24, 2011 3:14 pm

milly44 wrote:What if DJ stays at Cardiff City, we all know how stubborn he is. Hes got it cushty here, not far off a millon a year, plenty of golf courses. lives like a king!!
what if West Ham dont want him? what if the Malaysians dont get rid?

how will you feel?? :ayatollah:

Gutted! Hes got to go ASAP.

Tue May 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Why would Jones want to stay at a club where almost 80% of the nation want him out? The door mat doesn't look very welcoming at the CCS anymore with the words "Feck Off Jones" on them does it?

Surely he understands our frustrations, and WHY would he want to manage a team where the fans can't support him any more?

PLEASE STEP DOWN JONES - YOUR PREHISTORIC METHODS ARE NOT WORKING ATT CCFC! cheers. :thefinger:

Tue May 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Jones does still have support, its jut not as vocal, last time I seen on ICWales 60% wanted him to stay and 40% go

Tue May 24, 2011 3:42 pm

i would support him
i think he has done ok, made mistakes, but if he were manager next year then i would support him 100%.

As I have posted before, the board should make a statement now, either they back him and publically state that. or they get rid of him, if they dont want him but cannot afford to pay him off then put him on gardening leave and put someone else in his place-not Ardley thiugh as some have been saying, he would be ok as a no.2

Tue May 24, 2011 3:57 pm

No 'Ifs' no Buts' Jones has to go..... NOW!

There will be thousands upon thousands of unhappy fans! :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 4:58 pm

wigstar wrote:No 'Ifs' no Buts' Jones has to go..... NOW!

There will be thousands upon thousands of unhappy fans! :ayatollah:

but wiggy you have all your new mates up where you work and your 'new football team' on the brink of the premiership , you wpont want any of us next season :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

please dont desert us wiggy ;)

Tue May 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Merlin wrote:Why would Jones want to stay at a club where almost 80% of the nation want him out? The door mat doesn't look very welcoming at the CCS anymore with the words "Feck Off Jones" on them does it?

Surely he understands our frustrations, and WHY would he want to manage a team where the fans can't support him any more?

PLEASE STEP DOWN JONES - YOUR PREHISTORIC METHODS ARE NOT WORKING ATT CCFC! cheers. :thefinger:

do you honestly think Jones cares how popular he is?? :lol:
If West Ham dont go for him, then this will all get very messy!! :twisted:

Tue May 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Like he come in my house at Christmas time and pissed all over the tree :lol: f*cking fuming if he dont go :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 5:18 pm

im not putting my hopes up. Despite Annis dropping hints I'm still sceptical over if he will or wont go

Tue May 24, 2011 5:29 pm

If the malaysians are looking at a period of stability, WITH NO INVESTMENT in the team then DJ is the man to keep us in the championship. Perhaps not take us up but will keep us ticking in this division until off field problems are resolved.

Tue May 24, 2011 5:36 pm

I WIll give him shit every day he is here

F.A.O BRIDGEND BLUEBIRD

Tue May 24, 2011 5:37 pm

HOW GUTTED WOULD YOU BE IF JONESY WENT TO YOUR 2ND TEAM OF WEST HAM :lol:

Re: F.A.O BRIDGEND BLUEBIRD

Tue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:HOW GUTTED WOULD YOU BE IF JONESY WENT TO YOUR 2ND TEAM OF WEST HAM :lol:

ID BE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS GUTTED MATE :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: