Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How much do you reckon City need to spend?

Tue May 24, 2011 9:07 am

To be a force next season,I reckon about 5 mil on top quality hungry division 1 players who would be on sensible wages. Should get 5 or 6 for that amount of money.

Re: How much do you reckon City need to spend?

Tue May 24, 2011 9:15 am

Taffs Well Blue wrote:To be a force next season,I reckon about 5 mil on top quality hungry division 1 players who would be on sensible wages. Should get 5 or 6 for that amount of money.

I dont think its down to spend spend spend, its down to bring in the right players that can play and paire up with other players to make a balance team. We dont need players that play for them selfs we need players to play for a team. :ayatollah:

Tue May 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Not too much if we manage to get Paul Tisdale in, he hardly spent anything at Exeter mainly sell's players.

Tue May 24, 2011 1:57 pm

We need a young manager who can identify young talent in the lower leagues and bring them on, build a team. Tisdale is the right man for that. Go get him Vincent!

Tue May 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Lots of good players on frees and the right type of loans should be enough. 1m max I would say on a few others

Tue May 24, 2011 2:20 pm

as little as possible :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: