Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bothroyd contract talks ?

Tue May 24, 2011 7:05 am

The BBC Wales sports news is again running with the story that Bothroyd and CCFC are having contract negotiation talks ............. can anybody shed any more light on this ?? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Re: Bothroyd contract talks ?

Tue May 24, 2011 7:18 am

Well, he's not on holiday anyway, so I'd imagine he'll be weighing up his options, which includes Cardiff City, before his summer break.

Tue May 24, 2011 7:29 am

bornsurvivor wrote:Well, he's not on holiday anyway, so I'd imagine he'll be weighing up his options, which includes Cardiff City, before his summer break.

Hudson has Tweeted that he's now off on summer hols til July 1st so Im guessing all the other City players are too , didnt somebody post on here Bothroyd away on his hols too on Fri ??

Tue May 24, 2011 7:44 am

He posted on Twitter (the social networking site that outed Ryan Giggs) that he is not thinking about his future, he's re-charging his batteries. Whatever that means. He also posted he his still gutted about the loss. ( I see this as a lie and an attempt bring back any credibility he had at Cardiff in the hope that if he doesn't get an offer from a premier league club we will make him and offer). I kindly asked him to move on........

Tue May 24, 2011 8:46 am

If Dave Jones goes to West Ham there's a good chance Bothroyd will follow